Elle's Studio: Product Focus: Pocket Envelope Metal Die Set




 


Hi Crafty Friends! 

Welcome back for even more Elle's Studio awesomeness!

Today I am shining the product spotlight on the brand new Pocket Envelope Metal Die!

As the name suggests, this fabulous die set is designed to create envelopes that fit inside a pocket page album - awesome, right? However, like all Elle's Studio products, they have been expertly designed to meet the needs of a variety of crafters! 

This die set is great for creating cards, happy mail packages, and even mini albums! For today's post, I wanted to share how I used the Pocket Envelope Metal Die to create an interactive, hidden journaling scrapbook page! Such a versatile little die! 

"Good Times" - 12 x 12inch scrapbook layout 


Oh, how cool is this?! Rainbow envelopes for the win! 


Let's take a better look...


Such a bright and fun page, and this is only enhanced by the colorful pattern papers from both the Adventure & Good Times 6 x 8.5inch Paper Stacks. 
I organized my pocket envelopes into rainbow order, and labelled each one with the coordinating day of the week chipboard circle stickers.


I've also hidden a little note and or story for my son inside each of the envelopes - kind of like an Advent calendar with a lil surprise waiting inside! I love hidden journaling, and this is such a simple and effective way to incorporate more of it into my memory keeping pages. It's also really fun for my son to play and interact with his albums and find new joy in past memories too! 


In true ROYGBIV style, I ended the rainbow with a violet envelope. I tucked this one under my son's photograph, because he is the gold at the end of my rainbow! I also sprinkled some of the acrylic stars through my photo cluster in rainbow order too!


Favorite indeed! This boy has such an amazing spirit and heart - he is our happy and our 'Good Times'. The Proud Of You Die Cuts communicated this sentiment perfectly!  




Unlike the other pocket envelopes, I left the purple one open revealing the note card tucked inside. This is designed so my son would see it, and be encouraged to pull out the card. 

I embellished his photo cluster with a mix of die cuts, and chipboard stickers but my favorite adornment is that fussy cut pie chart from the August Kit - so cool! 


 Everything about this page is so carefully considered, and is so beautiful in it's simplicity. And all because of one very small, but very versatile Pocket Envelope Metal Die! What will you create with yours? The possibilities are endless! 

I hope my project inspired you today! 
Shop the Pocket Envelope Metal Die HERE & see more inspiration with it from our amazing Design Team - you'll be so glad you did! 
Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment