Elle's Studio: August Kit & New Releases Inspiration!




 


Hi Crafters! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness!

It's time to reveal the August Kit and new release items & oh me, oh my! 

SO.much.amazingness this month! 

Here's a looksee...

August 2021 Exclusive Kit

Oh aren't those colors and patterns divine?!!

And the new releases are going to have you swooning too...

Wow! So much awesomeness in this release! 
I'd race and fill my cart (HERE) before it's all sold out (just sayin')! 

& let's not forget the fabulous August Note To Self Printables & Digital Cut Files...



It really is a spectacular release day! 

***Shop ALL the new things in the Elle's Studio shop HERE***

Time for some inspiration!

Here's what I've created so far this month...

"Sun Day Fun Day" - 12 x 12 inch scrapbook layout


Whoa! How awesome is this?!!
That stamped background is errrrrrything!!!

Other Supplies: Asstd stamping ink pads, & machine stitching. 

Here's a few close ups of this stampendous page! 


Stamped circles for the win! 
The You Got This Stamp is my favorite stamp set from this release - so versatile! 



My favorite part of Summer is.... well, let's be honest, I'm just a Summer girl at heart! 
I'm pretty sure every Summer moment is my favorite part, but especially days spent at the beach with these two! 


The Proud Of You Die Cuts might seem to have a back to school theme, but honestly, they're super versatile too! And I'm loving all the pops of teal this month! 


You are amazing, indeed!

My second project focuses on all those fabulous school embellishments...

"Back to School" - 8.5 x11 inch scrapbook layout


Oh how cute! Back to school never looked so cool!


Let's take a closer look...


but it's definitely the Back To School Wood Veneer title that wins the prize! SO cool!  

Here's a better look at it...



It really is super awesome!


Infact, everything in the August Kit and new releases is awesome! 


Fab-u-lous!!!

These new products are bound to sell out fast, be sure to snap yours up HERE before they're gone!

I really hope my projects have inspired you!
Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment