Elle's Studio: March Kit & New Releases Inspiration!




 Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness with the fabulous March 2021 Kit and new release items! 

March 2021 Exclusive Kit

I.can't.even!!! SO good! 

Spring, Easter and well, just bright, happy days!

March New Products

Gorgeous, right?! 
But it's this next reveal that I'm gasping over....

Hip, Hip Hooray!!!
Did you know that Elle's Studio are celebrating their 14th birthday?! 
It's one big, bright & beautiful party this month! 
And as a special birthday gift to you, all current and new subscribers will receive a FREE Elle's Studio pen with their March Kits! Yayyy! 

& let's not forget the amazing March Digital & Printable Products



Wow! 
Every month just impresses me, and March is no exception! 

The birthday theme gave me all the party feels, so I just had to create this party on a page....

"Good Times"


How awesome is this?!!
SO.much.fun!


Other Supplies: Smooth Bazzill Cardstock - Coconut Swirl, sewing machine stitching and cotton threads, and teal gemstones.


Told you it was like a party on a page! So many fun details! 
Speaking of details, here's a few close ups for you...


For the love of embellishments!!! 

To enhance the party feel, I trimmed the 3 x 4" March Kit note cards into cute banners! Such a simple idea, but I really love how effective it looked!

And how could I resist this embellishment cluster?! SO gorgeous!!! 

For my second layout, I decided to finally document Easter 2020 (or as we refer to it, the great chocolate b-lockdown, lol!)

"Happy Easter 2020"


Such a clean and simple design - kind of in keeping with the low 'iso' mood, and simpler lifestyle.


Let's take a closer look...


How fabulous is that Happy Easter veneer?! LOVE!



The Large Acetate Numbers are pretty cool too!



That bunny is the cutest!

And there you have it! 
Simple, beautiful creating with the new Elle's Studio March Kit! 


I'll be back a lil later this month to share some birthday themed projects too! 
til then, 

Thanks so much for stopping by, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment