Shimmerz Paints: June Color Kitz Inspiration!






Hi Crafty Friends! 

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration with the gorgeous new 

If you missed the reveal, here's what this month's amazing kit looks like....


Whoa! What a spectacular kit! 
So.much.gorgeousness! 

The June Color Kitz contains:


Boogie Boardin' Blue Creameez
Sunset Strip Vibez
Sunkissed Inklingz
Pool Me Close Shimmerz
Pretty in Pink Coloringz
Orange Sherbet Shimmerz
1 exclusive Sunkissed Flower cut file created by Shimmerz Paints
1 wavy textured stencil
1 set of "Summer Vibez" Dotz
1 package of Minty Meadow Sequins from "Spiegelmom Scraps"


WOW!
These kits are jam packed with awesomeness & are bound to sell out fast! 


Here's what I created with this stunning Summer themed kit....

"Happy"

Wow! Such a striking Summer vibes page! 
I couldn't resist creating with all the colors - they look so incredible together!

Let's take a closer look at this messy, fun page....


So much to love about The June Color Kitz! 

I started my layout by painting up that gorgeous sun design with Sunset Strip Vibez, Orange Sherbert Shimmerz & Sunkissed Inklingz onto some smooth watercolor paper. Once dry, I trimmed apart all the sections, & arranged them onto my white cardstock base. I distressed each segment, & then messily machine stitched into place. 


I love how effective this sun burst looks! 
Those colors really are somethin'!

Next, I painted up my ocean with Pool Me Closer Shimmerz, applied the new waves texture stencil (included in the June Color Kitz) and painted in some Boogie Boardin' Blue Creameez. I also added in some royal blue stamping ink with the stencil too! This really added definition & interest to my waves.


I layered my darling boy's sweet photo onto a few sheets of tissue wrap, & some ephemera pieces before tucking in & adorning his framed photo with the fabulous Summer Vibez Dotz. Super cool!


I used a few labels from Paige Evan's Bloom collection to 'tell my story' and add a bit of journaling to my layout. I used the warmer tones with the sun rays, and the cool blues through the ocean. I also adhered the blue ones in a wavy fashion to mimic the Boogie Boardin' Blue stenciling. Simple, but so effective! 




For finishing touches, I used the Minty Meadow sequins to complete my Summer fun page! The teal sequins matched beautifully with the ocean  & all the warmer tone sequins coordinated with the sunshine! Love it! 

Please watch my process video of how this layout came together



Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope you enjoyed my video & feel inspired to get a lil painty today! 




Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment