Simple Stories: Sunshine & Happiness Inspiration




Hi Creatives!
Hope you're all well & enjoying the cooler months! 
Not me - gah! 
I loathe Winter - so it was a scrapbook dream when I received the new
from my friends at Shop & Crop Scrapbooking to warm up with! :)
This collection is bright, fun, contemporary & all about celebrating the Summer! 
(I know, it's a match made in heaven for me!)
But enough chatter, here's the two layouts I have created so far with it....
"Hello #FUN"
 

Isn't this fun indeed?!! So many sweet pattern papers and the cutest embellies ever!
I love all the Simple Stories Elements stickers - they're too cool! They coordinate perfectly and they come included in the Collection Kit that you can buy here.
Here's a couple close ups...


More of those too cute stickers and a few die cuts too!  Awesomeness!


Told you the stickers were the cutest! I mean that bunting?!! And such a fun collection for celebrating those Summer moments with!


And how about that super sweet brad sticker?!! Love it!!!

And here's my second layout....

#SummerFUN


Naww! Isn't that pic the cutest?!
And again, how perfect is this collection for Summer?!! 
More awesome pattern papers that are just too much fun!
I am loving the Emoji brads and stickers too! More sunshine and happiness ;)
You can order those sticker brads here
Let's take a closer look...


Such a bright and playful colour palette! Everything about this collection sings Summer FUN!!!


Oh! And those pretty little blue droplets? Well, they're from Shop & Crop Scrapbooking too!
I've used watered down Tiffany Lou's Blue for this layout. You can check them out here. A few little drips is all you need to recreate this look!
And that's all I have time for today!
I hope you've enjoyed viewing my layouts and feel inspired to create with 
Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment