Cocoa Vanilla Studio & All The Planner Things!!!






Hi Creative Friends & Happy Planners!
Welcome back!
So excited to be with you today to share a little planner love with the new
For those of you that don't follow me, I am a little planner obsessed.......
Just a little planner and stationary addiction - okay, I may have more planners than fingers and toes & that's all I'm admitting to! ;)
All the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections are so darn pretty that they're perfect for planner decorating, expressing yourself in style and,  for creating your own planner accessories too!
For all the Erin Condren & Happy Planner people out there - this first one is for you!
This week inside my Happy Planner......
CVS Happy Planner1Yep. That be a whole lot of Love Always planner love right there!
Isn't this looking too pretty!!! I wanted to share the before the pen shots, as some weeks can get a lil crazy for me! (& I am sure you don't really want to know what my weekly schedule looks like either)
Let's quickly start by mentioning that sweet planner charm! I made it in less than 2 minutes from the butterfly charm and tassel that come in the Bits n Pieces pkt. I simply attached them with a ring, a small length of chain and a tiny lobster clasp. Too easy & doesn't it look divine?!!
The larger size of the Happy Planner is perfect for all those extra appointments and daily details, but the boxes are just a tad to boring for me....
Needless to say, I used the gorgeous pattern papers from Love Always to form decorative boxes. & add a lil colour to my day! As this is a functional appointment keeper for me, I was careful to select softer paper designs that I can write on & still be able to read my appointments. You 'll also notice a few sticker boxes, perfect for highlighting events/details in my schedule. I should add, that apart from the planner & that super cute pen, everything else you see is Cocoa Vanilla Studio! I know, right? Planner bliss with Love Always!
Let's take a closer look.....
CVS Happy Planner2I do love creative expression - it's part of who I am - so decorating my planner pages is the quick 10 minutes out of my Sunday night where I can play, and plan my week ahead. I love playing with paper, and sometimes, I just need to get stuff done;
Happy Planning is my solution!
CVS Happy Planner6
So preeeeeeetty!
CVS Happy Planner5
I've used some of the new glitter enamel dots as an alternative to check boxes  - aren't they sweet?! I also cut apart a striped 3 x 4 journal card to use as a Lister's Gotta List note section. Page flags are a must for reminders & that Puffy Sticker one would have to be my all time favourite! Love it!
The die cut ephemera packs are perfect for creating cute planner clips and page markers, as are the flair buttons, and the pretty odds and ends in the Bits n Pieces packets too!
CVS Happy Planner3
Bitty bows and buttons are perfect adornments to any planner aficionado's page spreads!
Oh, & how cute is that tiny peg from the Bits n Pieces too? Ideal for book marking my next monthly view!
But maybe you're not into the larger vertical page spreads? No worries, my next planner is my everyday, personal go-to;
This week inside my Kikki K medium.....
CVS Happy Planner10This is my planner baby! I love my Kikki K  - it's smaller and easier to cart about, and well, it just gives me planner peace! & you can probably see why! She is soooooo pretty!
The inserts are a lot boring - so I do like to 'dress' them up a bit! I've used a foil washi tape to compliment the Love Always collection as well as a few other accessories and gold hardware from my stash, just to give it a little bling! The pattern paper Bouquet is my absolute favourite, so I created decorative boxes with it. Sure, I won't be able to write over these, but if I do need more space, I'll add a sticker box or memo note on top ;)
CVS Happy Planner9Loving the typewriter font Accessory Stickers - great mini titles for organising your day with. The ephemera heart envelope is just a planner dream - I mean who doesn't heart #happymail?!! A gorgeous embellishment that I've turned into a planner clip.You'll also  spy the Love Always Wood Veneers on this planner spread too! I adore those sweet printed hearts! The larger one has been backed with a paperclip so I can use to mark my pages easily!
CVS Happy Planner8Oh, & how's that sweet tab Puffy Sticker - ADORBS!!!! Planner geeks be like, I NEED these!!! Just divine!
And that's a peak into all my Planner Things this week....
But don't worry, I am back next month with a few ideas on creating your own planner pockets, dashboards, clips and traveller's notebooks too! Here's a sneak peak for next month's plannerific post....CVS Happy Planner7
Oh how I totally adore those sweet planner charms!
Be sure to make a few of your own from the Bits n Pieces pkt ;)
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my planner inspiration,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment