Imaginarium Designs: May Creations - Double Layouts




Hi Imaginarium Designs Friends!

Welcome back for another super-filled, fun month of chipboard inspiration!

Today I am sharing a few layouts which I am lucky enough to be teaching at the
Seriously Scrapbooking store.

First up, my double layout class featuring the gorgeous
Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Free Spirit collection...



Aren't they sweet?! Such fabulous painty backgrounds that are a ton of fun to create!
Let's look at each page individually though, as they're also designed to be stand alone layouts too!

"#Awesome"


Isn't he the coolest?! Truly suits his title - awesome!!! Such a fun lil guy & how he loves to ride his scooter!
It's hard to believe that Free Spirit is a feminine collection, huh?!
To create a more 'boy' look I have carefully selected chipboard that coordinates with the Free Spirit die cut ephemera, but also screams boy!
Cogs, bicycles, & stars - just perfect!
And a gorgeous blend of blues, yellowing golds, and greens for the painty background!
Let's take a closer look.....


The bicycle chippie is an old favourite of mine! With Free Spirit having a navy bike ephemera, it seemed only appropriate that I stamp this one up in a royal blue ink. Just enough point of difference and yet, partnered so perfectly!
And how cool is that hashtag word, #awesome ?!! Love it! Really fun, and contemporary! I inked mine in matte black for a bold finish! 

Here's a closer look at the cog and stars....


To maintain a boy feel, I emphasized the stars by adding a few into the background with texture paste. I coated my chippie stars, and cog, in gold ink. I then continued the stars feature with a navy die cut star layered onto the cog. Very cool!

Here's my darling daughter version....

"#Wonderful"


So pretty!!! Love this! The colours are just divine!
Again, I've drawn my chipboard choices from the Free Spirit collection. I was especially inspired by that navy die cut butterfly - so naturally, I had to choose those intricate butterfly chippies!
And to tie in with my boy layout, I've used a hashtag word for the title too!
Here's a closer peak....


As this is the more delicate of the two layouts, I avoided black ink for my title. Instead, I've used that yellowing gold ink that featured on the stars on the opposite page. Stunning!
And how beautiful are those butterflies?!!


Gold ink for the larger one that supports my sweet photograph, and royal blue for the smaller one...


Just the most exquisitely cut chipboard! Divine!!!
To maintain the girl feel to this page, I used some very pretty pinks for my blended background. Otherwise, it's a very complimentary layout to my awesome boy one.

Imaginarium Designs Chipboard Featured:



Tinies - Bicycle (small)



9 Cogs on board small



21 Stars in a board



Hashtag Words



4 Small Butterflies with cut out wings in board



Butterfly

If you'd like to join me in creating both these layouts, and learn how to blend & tone your paints,
 I am teaching them at:

Seriously Scrapbooking, Colonel Light Gardens, South Australia
Saturday 28th May 2016, 2pm-4:30pm

Please call the store on (08) 82771298 to book in! Cant wait to get a lil painty with you!

My final layout that I am sharing with you today is actually my June double layout class!
You'll remember my boy version, "Little Treasure" that I recently created for the baby theme post a few months ago. Well, it was so popular that I decided to create a lil Miss version and make it my next double layout.
But enough talking, here they are.....


I know, does it get anymore divine?! 
How heavenly sweet!

Let's take a better look at my pink one.....

"Little Cutie"


Such a super sweet and delicate baby girl page!
 I've featured some really lovely chipboard here and given it a soft, gentle look with creamy lemons, and baby pink tones....


Like the boy version, I've used Studio Fouteen40 flair, Labels, & Cutz, and that stunning Kaisercraft lace template to create my page with. But it's the chipboard that is undoubtedly the star of both these layouts!
I've used solid white embossing powder on my title and birdy heart, and embellished both with flair and delicate blooms.
Here's another view....



Just sooooooo pretty!
And how cute is that lemon painted bird?!!



Love how delicate this is! Swoon!!!
I've used Versa Ink: Petal Pink on those gorgeous handrawn hearts too....


Love the sequin finish on the lemon heart - just enough bling without being harsh!
This is love indeed!

Imaginarium Designs Chipboard Featured:



Little CUTIE - new release coming soon to the store ;)





You can find out the details of this class at Seriously Scrapbooking too!

And there you have it! 
I hope my layouts have inspired you to get creating with our favourite chipboards!

*Don't forget to pop on over to the Imaginarium Designs blog and leave a comment to go in the draw to win a pack of chipboard*

til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment