Cocoa Vanilla Studio: You Make Me Smile




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!
I have to declare: I am looooooving the new Colour Me Happy collection to no end!!!
I mean, the creative possibilities are endless with this fun and engaging collection! 
But, unlike last time, I'm not colouring it all in today! 
Actually, I am showcasing some of the fabulous reverse sides to those cool pattern papers! 
Check it out....
CVS CMH A1
Seriously, does this kid get any cooler?!! Love him to no end!
And how totally awesome are these pattern papers! I've used the reverse side of CV-CH006 STAR SPANGLED, and flipped it vertically, as my background paper. I cut vertical strips of the reverside of CV-CH005 LEAF LITTER and taped them in between the grey dotted lines. Every second strip has been warped and lightly distressed to add a bit of texture and dimension. To further enhance the 'vertical' layout, I stitched a bunch of lines through the middle section to layer my photo mattes onto. Speaking of those photo mattes, let's take a closer look....
CVS CMH A2
Love all those layers! I used the Leaf Litter paper, & the lovely blue CV-CH002 SPOTTY DOT (reverse side again)  to layer beneath my sweet photograph. I also die cut some stars with that same pattern paper to embellish my layout with. The photo layers have also been adorned with a few of the super cool Snip-Its. They make great titles, subtitles and well, just general ephemera....SO Cool! I've also featured a Wood Veneer Word as part of the photo embellishing.
CVS CMH A3
Enamel Dots are always an essential , and the colours available in the Colour Me Happy Collection are perfectly coordinated to match the papers!
CVS CMH A4
And how can I forget that Flair Button?!!!  I mean that striking black flair with the super fun font is a perfect title anchor!
Snip-Its form my title. And again, the striking black really draws you in!
Love it! & I hope you do too!
Thanks for visiting today,
I hope to see your creations with Colour Me Happy soon!
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment