Kaisercraft November Creations




Hi Lovelies!
Today I have a few layouts with the stunning new November Kaisercraft collections, as well as a very unique Wall Art creation from the Kaiserwood range to share with you!
So let's get straight into the good stuff!

Provincial Collection

Provencial

This collection is simply gorgeous!
A beautiful mix of lace & damask patterns, timeless heritage and a dash of nature for good measure! So pretty!
Here's what I created with it....
"Grateful" 

2015-10-29 17.24.58

Isn't this pretty?!  Loving the muted blue tones, and the softness it brings!
You'll also spy the fabulous stamps, as well as the corresponding embossing folder for Provincial on this layout. Add a few collectables, blooms, a splatter of Kaisermist & some stitching and this layout is complete! I love that Kaisercraft create so many perfect 'partner' pieces for each collection - it makes creating so easy!

Kaisercraft Products: P1971 | Hydrangea, PP984 | Paper Pad, CT843 | Collectables, CS243 | Clear Stamp-Provincial, CS700 | Clear Stamper, IP719 | Black, EF229 | Embossing Folder-Postmarks, F630 | Iceberg, KM116 | Aqua. Other: Vellum, stitching, doily, lace trim.

Next up, I have another soft, blue layout....
"Happy Together"

2015-10-30 15.36.04

So love this! Nothing more wonderful than your children embracing one another!
How lovely are the stickers and collectables in this collection? Just divine!!!

Kaisercraft Products: CD101 | Coconut, P1979 | Willow, PP984 | Paper Pad, CT843 | Collectables, EM405 | Paper Doilies, KM116 | Aqua, SS299 | Sticker Sheet.  Other: Tag, twine, staples & peg.

Provincial is such an oh-so-pretty collection!
But I did mention that it features a dash of nature, didn't I?
Well, here's what I'm talking 'bout.......
"You Are Beautiful"  8.5" x 11" layout

2015-10-30 14.10.49

I know, hard to believe this is created from the same papers! And yet, despite it's great difference, it's simply stunning patterned paper! Worked beautifully with my garden backdrop photo :)
Quite often, I use lots and lots of Kaisercraft products to create my layouts with, but I actually set myself a challenge with this layout. To only use a maximum of 3 products! Yes, that's right - I've only used 3 Provincial products ( 2 papers and  one packet of collectables) to create this simple but very pretty page! Evidence that this cleverly designed collection is so well coordinated that you don't need 'everything' to create great pages. Give it a try!
Kaisercraft Products: P1972 | Hedge, P1978 | Cobblestone, CT843 | Collectables.

Speaking of challenges, I am also inspiring this month's sketch challenge with another Provincial collection layout. You can see my layout, the challenge post and last minute entry details here.
I could have kept creating with Provincial, it's that versatile and easy to use, but then I wouldn't have had time to create with Sail Away...

Sail Away
Sail away

A fabulous sailing, beachy, masculine collection that is perfectly for all our Summer themed photos!
Naturally, this collection gave me the chance to scrap my boys....
"The Good Times"

2015-11-11 11.56.35

Told you it was perfect for the boys! Such a strong, bold, naval feel to it! & yet, still enough fun and playuflness to use for my lil boy too! Love it!

Kaisercraft Products: CD101 | Coconut, P1985 | Rope, P1987 | Cruise, SS300 | Sticker Sheet, CT844 | Collectables, ST913 | Steel, KM101 | Charcoal, KM109 | Red.

"Best Day" 
2015-11-17 13.16.57

Isn't this fun?!
Cool thing about this layout, all the patterned papers are actually from the 6.5 x 6.5" Paper Pad! You've probably noticed I like to challenge myself a little - it helps keep my creativity flowing ;) So this design has been created to demonstrate how easy it is to create full size 12 x 12" layouts using mini papers. I've also made a feature of the stickers  in a journaling style format too! Hope it inspires you!

Kaisercraft Products: CD101 | Coconut, PP985 | Paper Pad, SS300 | Sticker Sheet, FL441 |Pennants, ST913 | Steel. Other: Twine & sequins.

"Wild & Free"

2015-11-17 13.14.41

Love the soft blues in this! Very delicate and perfect for pics of the junior men in our lives! I am also totally LOVING the new decorative dies that Kaisecraft have released this month - so cool! This page features Anchors C6 - which is just awesome for cardmaking, but yes, I had to challenge myself *again* and show how versatile it can be! I'm still deciding if I like the tiny die cut anchors or the the C6 negative more! Just awesomeness!

Kaisercraft Products: CD101 | Coconut, P1982 | Anchor, P1985 | Rope, PP985 | Paper Pad, CT844 | Collectables, DD730 | Anchors C6, EM405 | Paper Doilies, T302 | Mounting Foam Dots. Other: tag, string, staples.

& my final layout with this collection today is....
"Choose Happiness" 

2015-11-17 13.13.29

This is my favourite layout this month! I love that it completely breaks away from the nautical theme of the papers, and is quite earthy and raw! Another fabulous new decorative die, 'choose happiness'! I thought that the font of this one might make it difficult to cut, but it was like putting a hot knife through butter! Possibly the best word die I've EVER used in terms of cutting ease - Love it! (& it looks pretty cool too!)

Kaisercraft Products: CD102 | Licorice, P1983 | Nautical, P1984 | Lighthouse, PP985 | Paper Pad, EM428 | Kraft Tag Pk, FL441 | Pennants, ST909 | Natural, DD128 | Words-Choose Happiness, KM113 | Coffee, F637 | Aubergine. Other: Burlap, sewing. 

And now, for my wall art creation!
Kaisercraft generously sent me this very large Wall Art Anchor to decorate....

BTP - Wall Art Anchor
The incredibly talented Melissa Kennedy has already created this number in the Workshop magazine and you can download her instructions on 'how-to' on the Kaisercraft website. So my challenge was to create something different from Melissa's gorgeous patterned paper sample.
Here's what I came up with....

2015-11-17 14.09.32

2015-11-17 14.10.05

A really clean and simple design (that works with my personal home decor) and that shows off the fabulous new Kaisermists.  Yes, you read correctly, I created that rustic shabby base with Kaisermists!
I love Kaisermists! They're on my all-time favourite products list! They're so intensely coloured, versatile and so very user friendly! So how did I do it?
Start by painting 3 to 4 coats of Kaisercolor in white (KC001) with a wide, rough bristle brush sweeping in all directions. Allow to dry. Apply Kaisermist in Coffee & Apple with a paint brush and or finger. Allow a minute to soak in and then rub back with a paper towel. Repeat process a few times over, until happy with coverage and effect. Where I wanted a more 'shadowed' effect, I left the Kaisermist 'untouched' & to left it to dry naturally. Such a cool technique and a really fun way to use your Kaisermists!

Kaisercraft Products: SB2388 | Wall Art Anchor, KC001 | White, KM113 | Coffee, KM117 | Apple. Other: Burlap, shells & jute twine.

And there you have it! My take on this month's fabulously fantastic new collections!
*Don't forget to check out my NEW! Kaisercraft Journal Planner Post that featured earlier this month too*
Hope you enjoyed seeing everything I've created!
Thankyou for stopping by!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment