Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Tis The Season Inspiration!




Hi Everyone!
Welcome back for a lil Christmas festivity, fun & inspiration!
Christmas is all about the spirit of giving, and so today I am giving you a peak into my 'real' life - a layout that is so deeply personal that I would've normally just kept it in an album for my darlings!
So, if you ever wanted to get to know 'me' - lil old AJ - better, then this is the post for you!
(& if not, skip the words and just enjoy the paper pretties ;)  )
So without further ado, here's my layout......
"Memories Together"
IMG_20151207_115748
Yes, that's me and my two beautiful children - not posing, not staged & very much in front of our Christmas tree for 2015!
I don't get behind the camera too often - so this layout is a rarity in itself! But such a happy moment in our little family! We had just finished putting up the tree and singing along to some carols when my husband snapped this pic! I love it so much! It's actually not my best angle...ya-da, ya-da, ya-da.....
BUT it's the joy on my children's faces and that gorgeous embrace of my Mr A for Awesome, that melts me everytime! Told you this was a personal insight post, lol! Being 3, he is super-dee-super excited about Santa coming this year and our poor Advent calendar is feeling his joy! Teehee! Such a wonderful time of year!
It is sadly also Miss M's first year of 'knowing' about the magic of Christmas.....
Thank goodness that she is able to share in her brother's excitement & has been a super special Santa's little helper! This photograph reminds me that despite the disappointment of 'knowing', she is still so full of happiness and joy that the Spirit of Christmas remains with her. Bless!
Cocoa Vanilla Studio's, Tis The Season collection is perfect for all your Christmas creating! Fun, fresh & contemporary - this collection is all about documenting this December!
I am totally loving the ponsettia patterned paper, "All Is Bright"
TIS THE SEASON | ALL IS BRIGHT PAPER | CV-TS003
Just gorgeous and the perfect balance of Christmas colours without being overkill! The blue tones worked especially well with my photo - as you'll spy, our tree has quite a few blue decorations this year.
Here's a closer peak at the lovely embellishments I've used.....

IMG_20151210_143119
Oh those Lucky Charms, they get me every time! Brass heart keys are just too sweet and sentimental to not feature! And how cute are the mint sequins & die cut ephemera?!
I am also really loving how clever the printed wood veneers are.....
IMG_20151210_142856
TIS THE SEASON | WOOD VENEER SHAPES | CV-TS012
I mean, seriously, could they get anymore perfect?! They are just cute-to-boot!  Love them!
And because it is Christmas, and I really am trying to spread the good cheer,
here's a little bonus Christmas creation for you,
Christmas Tree Table Decoration
IMG_20151206_152258
Isn't this cute?! I actually have Miss M (9yrs old) making these as teacher gifts!
Super easy to make and mostly, a ton of fun!
(lots of paper tearing, collage and threading pearlised pins!)
It's made from the patterned papers Very Merry & Good Cheer, sequins, wood veneers and yes, those divine enamel Little Stars...
IMG_20151206_152619
Such a gorgeous little gift or adornment to your Christmas table this year!
I hope that you've enjoyed seeing my creations today, & are feeling a tad more festive!
Tis The Season is just divine for memory keeping your Holly Jolly Christmas!
& if you need a lil extra encouragement to indulge yourself - you can get the entire collection at a discounted price HERE
and on that happy note.....
From my Family to Yours,
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
Stay safe and enjoy the holidays,
xx AJ ( aka @happy_arty_days )

Leave a Comment

  1. Love the pretty collage of floral paper and doillies. Also love the tree! Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete