Kaisercraft : Furry Friends Collection




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans! 

Welcome back for more Kaisercraft inspiration with the brand new pets collection; 


Now I've got to be honest here - I am not a pet scrapper, 
(we have a very unphotogenic turtle, lol!)
 but truly, this collection is so cool it might just get me hooked!

Here's my creations using this fun new range.....

"My Best Friend" layout




Told you it was fun ! How cute is that fishbone patterned paper?!
& I love the Paper Blooms and Natural Epoxy Stickers - 
they really embellish the page perfectly!

Here's another cute cat one.....

"Love is a four-legged word" layout

A totally different look and feel to this page - but again, how cute?!
Those ticket stubs are the coolest stickers too!

Note: The cat photographs in the above layouts were courtesy of Facebook Group, "And My Cat" and are not my own.
(I've got the unphotogenic turtle, yeah!)

Next up, a couple cute dog pages....

"Paw Prints" layout


Oh! Another oh-too-cute page! 
Again, not my photo - this one came from an unknown source on Pinterest - but such a great image to create with!
Perhaps my most favourite item in this enitre collection - the paw print clear stamp!
That stamp is just totally awesome!
Infact, I've used it again on my next layout too.....

"It's a Dog's Life" 8.5 x 11" layout


How fun are these pages?! If you have a pet, you need this collection!


More stamp awesomeness, fun stickers and a cool decorative die too! 
Oh, & this photo is one of mine - a super happy friend of ours at school pick up, lol!

And just because I do actually love cats, one last creation.....

"Cats Rule" Frame

Purrrfect indeed!

Even though I had very limited photos to showcase this fabulously fun new collection,
I hope I have inspired you to capture your favourite
Furry Friends
and scrap them too!
For more inspirational ideas be sure to visit the Kaisercraft blog here.

Thanks for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment