Kaisercraft XO Collection Creations




Hi everyone!

Welcome back for some serious New Year inspiration 
with the latest new release collection from 

Introducing 'XO' 
& it's just in time for Valentine's Day!

Here are a few of my creations.....

XO "Love Album" 
- featured in Workshop Magazine: January Edition -

Love Album

You can download the instructions on how to create this album at the Kaisercraft Project Page here.

Here are a few extra peaks inside this wedding album...
( & yes, that's me in the white dress!) 
Photography courtesy of Elska Studios



Such a beautiful album that is so easy to create with XO!


Pocket pages allow you to tell a story..... 


So sweet! Love this album of mine! 
Hope you liked the little peak at my wedding some years ago....
(Happy Memories!!!)

Ok, enough of the soppy wedding memoirs! 
Here's a layout or two for more inspiration........

"I Love You" Layout


Isn't he just divine?!!
Only 14 days old here - how time flies!
Isn't this paper just perfect for newborn layouts too? 
All those soft blues & pinks! Too Perfect!!!
Let's take a closer look........


As always, I am looooooooving the Collectables that compliment this paper - 
they really are a match made in heaven!
Lots of Wooden Flourishes & Paper Blooms complete this layout too!

"Sweet (sibling) Love" Layout

Here's another newborn layout,
 but this time, highlighting sibling love....
Just divine! This one melts my heart!
And how good are those Capture Cards?!!! 
(Not just for pocket pages - they're super versatile!)


"Love" Layout


Ok, so one more wedding photo - lol! I couldn't help myself!
I kept this page really simple & sweet.....

And yes, A true love story never ends"

"Be Mine" Valentine's Tag


A sweet lil token made from my left over Collectables - 
yes, my left overs, they're that awesome!

"You & Me" Wall Plaque


Another beautiful use of the pocket page Capture Cards...
Here's a closer peak......


Such a lovely Valentine's gift.....
(yes, I know, more wedding photos!
Well, it was one of the greatest days of my life!)

& my final creation for you today, is a Valentines Card.....


Forever - I think that says it all......

Wow!
I hope these creations have given you a great taste of this fabulous new collection, XO.
For more inspirational ideas, please visit the Kaisercraft blog
 to see what my fellow DT members have created.

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
(& for all your kind comments too)

'til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo






Leave a Comment

  1. Fantastic inspiration. I just picked up some of these papers yesterday, can't wait to get busy with them now. You make me think I should have got the collectables too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Lauren :) it really is an Awesome collection! :)

      Delete