Art Journaling




Hi my creatives!
Thanks for stopping by to have a peak
 at what I've been up to this past few days....

New Year = New Art Journal & Intentions

This year I am really focusing my creative energy on 'TRUST'.
Trusting myself, trusting others, trusting the process & simply being present!
I am letting go of fear & embracing every moment!

I started this week off by sharing some art journaling tips & techniques 
with my 8yr old daughter and 9 yr old neice...
& OMGoodness! Did they embrace it! 

Here's a peak at what they created......


Love the colours and stamping on this creation! 
Super pretty!!!


More gorgeous colours and loving the old school spirograph!
So fantastic!!!


Cool doodle art here... So awesome, huh?!!!
 I think they might just be naturals! 

This was so much fun, it got me inspired to do some journaling of my own....
This year my journal is an all black pager just for something a lil different.
You might remember the cover from a post last year - well now I am finally putting it to use!

Journal Cover


Opening page.....


Remember - Somedays you just have to create your own Sunshine
A perfect reminder for me to remain focused on trusting myself and not looking to others.
No paint - only a posca pen and doodle art for this one!


Yep, clean, simple & with intention! Love it!

But of course, it was a lil light on colour for me...
So here's my next page
- Believe you can and you are halfway there - 
- I may not be there yet but I am closer than I was yesterday -


Yep, lots of arty goodness going on here! 
The stencil template, super cool stamps
 & acrylic paints are Kaisercraft.

Here's a closer peak..... 


How awesome is that gold paint??!


And there you have it!
A few of my art journal creations from this week.

I hope they have inspired you to grab a page and get painty!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
'til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment