Scrap & Play Challenge #4




Hi everyone!
Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my Design Team contribution for 

If you haven't seen the new challenge here it is:

Scraplift using the above featured page as inspiration.
As the layout is from Fancy Pants Designs designer Anna K. I thought I'd use up some of my awesome 
As You Wish stash for this challenge. 
Here's my layout.....
Isn't she just divine?!!! Love this girl!
(She has grown up a lot since this photo was taken 2 years ago)
Apart from rotating the photo I pretty much kept to the sketch.

Those amazing flowers are actually all fussy cut from the pretty floral patterned paper, Today.
Took me a while to cut them all, but I think the end result made it worth the effort!
Infact, everything on this layout (except the photo & wire) are all from the 
Such a fabulous range! (I am using it for just about everything lately! :) )
Anyway, that's my take on Challenge #4. 
If you haven't started joining in on the fun yet, I urge you to give this challenge a go! You'll have a blast! Click here to get started!
Thanks for visiting, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment