Elle's Studio: September Kit & Inspiration!




 


Hi Crafters! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness!

I can hardly believe it's September already - where has the year gone? 

Regardless, it's the 10th, and we all know that means our monthly Kit from Elle's Studio is now available! Yay! 

Check it out below...

September 2021 Kit


So much Fall fabulousness this month! 

& the September New Releases are just as amazing too...

WHOA!!! I.can't even! SO good! 

& the September Digitals don't disappoint either...


I think it's safe to say that it's another wonderful month of crafting ahead thanks to Elle's Studio!

Time for some inspiration, here's what I've crafted with these lovelies so far....

"Blessed" - 12 x 12 inch scrapbook layout


I don't document my own stories very often, but I have so much to be thankful for that I couldn't resist creating this page! I am so truly blessed! 

Here's a closer look...


When the stamps are this good, you just have to feature them! 
You'll spy both the Home Sewn Stitches Stamp & the Thankful Stamp - aren't they awesome?! 


And speaking of awesome, how about those Wood Veneer Leaves?  


So very beauti-Fall! 

To demonstrate the versatility of this month's kit, I've opted for a very different look for my next project...

"My Heart Is Full" - 12 x 12 inch scrapbook layout


Minimalist magic! Because sometimes less is really more! 


Here's a few close ups for you...


Love those layers!!!


So awesome! 

I'll be back a little later this month with more September inspiration - in the meantime, don't forget to Shop ALL the new things HERE! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment