Hip Kit Club: Christmas Cardmaking!





 

Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club inspiration!

 I can't wait to share my super cute, mood board inspired, Christmas cards with you all! My November 2020 Hip Kits have just arrived, and let me tell you, they are even more beautiful in real life! Super stunning! I couldn't resist using them instantly - but before I share my cards, here's a quick look at the December mood board.....

 

 

Wow, so pretty! Really gorgeous for the Holidays! 

I was particularly inspired by the colors, Christmas & Winter themes and the sense of magic and wonder!  Here's the card trio this mood board inspired....

 

Oh, how festive and fun! Adore these!

 

When it comes to creating quick & pretty cards, layering is the key! The 3"x6" note cards in the November 2020 Pocket Life Kit were the perfect size to mimic the new slim line card trend, and I used them to form the base layers for all 3 of my cards. 

 

To support these slim bases, I trimmed my exclusive Hip Kit Club: Merry Everything pattern papers to 6.5" x 7",  scored them at 3.5" and folded to create my 3.5" x 6.5" slim line style cards. I have featured the B sides of pattern papers, All Wrapped Up!, Jolly Good Sweater, & PomPoms - which you can see more closely in the November 2020 Paper Kit HERE.

I foam mounted the 3"x6" notecards to their pattern paper cards, and then embellished each note card with one of the tags included in Pocket Life Kit Cardstock Die Cuts pack. For added dimension and to really make the layered look more noticeable, I also foam mounted the tags.

When it came to dressing up my tags, I opted for a variety of Chipboard Stickers (from the November Embellishment Kit) as they not only looked amazing, but also, continued to build up my layers with their shape & dimension.

 For finishing touches I embellished around my layered focal clusters with Cardstock Stickers and those sparkly sequins from the November Main Scrapbook Kit.

Simple. Beautiful. And oh so easy to create! 

Make these cards, and a ton more Festive Greetings with your November & or, December 2020 Hip Kits! 

I hope my post today has inspired you! Thanks so much for looking!

til next time,

Happy Arty Days, Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment