Elle's Studio: April Kit & Process Video!







Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration! 
I know I say it every month, but oh.my.heart, this month's kit and new releases are so pretty!!!
Before I share what I've been creating with them, 
Here's a quick look at all the new products...



Told you it was pretty! 
Just look at those Spring inspired colors and patterns! 
La la LOVE!!!!



April showers bring May flowers!
So many beautiful new products!

And let's not forget our awesome Digital & Printable products too....




And just a reminder that you can still purchase the 
Title Builder Vol4 Stamp & Bundle Sets this month too! Yay!!!

I just adore this bundle set! 


Here's some inspiration for you....

"Bloom Today" 


Mint, gray & daisies for my darling girl!
Could it get any prettier?
So light and fresh! 

Other Supplies: Bazzill cardstock - Avalanche, WOW 'Em Embossing Pad, WOW 'Em Embossing Powder - Bright White and Misty Sky, black & mint stamping ink, doily, & sequins. 

Here's a better look at my layout...


So very lovely, indeed! 
From the pretty daisies to that fresh color scheme - it just screams Spring!!! 

And even better, I made a process video for this layout too! 
Watch it below or, click the link HERE to watch on my channel in Full HD. 



Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope my video has inspired you! 
Here's a few more close ups too....


I love this journal cluster on the left of the page!


So gorgeous!!!



Such a super sweet page!

My second layout is really striking and totally gor-jus...

"Favorite"


Wa. wa. WOW!!! 
Isn't this something?!!
Hard to believe that the tiny hexagons die cuts in the April Kit inspired this whole design! 

Other Supplies: Embroidery threads, sequins, staples, & black stamping ink. 





For this layout, I used the negative from the hexagon die cuts to trace onto the Flourish Paper Stack papers. I then fussy cut out all those tiny hexagons and arranged them in a fun and modern honeycomb design. 
I also created a sweet photo cluster by backing my photo onto a few layered note cards, and then embellished on & in-between my darling girl's photograph and each of the layers. 


For even more wow factor I added some hand stitching, sequins and stamped sentiments on and around the hexagons! SO cool! 



I couldn't resist using one of the Beautiful Day Die Cuts for my title - the bold black, and fun script font, really pop against all those hexagons! Love it! 

I hope my projects have inspired you to get creating today! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to stop back a lil later in the month for more Elle's Studio awesomeness!!!
til next time, 

Leave a Comment