Nautical Bliss!




Hi Creatives! 
Welcome back!
Today I have two very sweet layouts that I've created for 
Shop & Crop Scrapbooking
This collection is a beautiful mix of Julie Nutting's Prima Dolls, combined with a pretty seaside theme - so pretty!!!

But enough chattering, let's get straight into the good stuff! Here's my first layout, 
"The Sea"

 
Told you it was pretty!
How sweet are the pastel tones with the red pops of colour?!
Just love that colour palette!
For this layout I have made a feature of the reverse side of the pattern paper:
The tiny red stars on this paper are the sweetest! But the 'pink dolls' were too cute not to use, so they're on the top of the page too! 
Here's a closer look...


Such a cute trim, and it also uses a few cut pieces from the
I've also used a few of my 'left over' items from the Shop & Crop Scrapbooking: June Cropaholic Kit to embellish with. You'll spy Dear Lizzy Embellished Brads, as well as a Dear Lizzy flamingo paperclip. I ADORE that flamingo clip!!! 
I fussy cut the flowers, and words from the Cards paper too!


(Note: Doily is from my personal stash, but the store does have similar ones in stock)


The sequins are from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - they're also in the store ;)
They really add that finishing touch!
Love just how soft & delicate this beachy page is!
Nautical Bliss is a perfect collection for scrapping your Seaside Memories with!
But just to prove how versatile it can be, I've also created a non- nautical page too! 

Here's my second layout, 
"Doll Baby"


This time I've really embraced the Pink Dolls paper - it works so well with my photograph!
But it's the fussy cut bunting that really makes this layout a little special! It's cut from the pattern paper 'Banners' - Item #NB2238. Yes, it was a lil time consuming, but the result is well worth the scalpel efforts! 
Here's a closer view......


Again, I've used the 'Cards' paper to fussy cut and add a few details to my layout. I've also used a few cards to layer beneath my photo too! 
The other embellishments featured are all from Photo Play Paper: Happy Glamper: Alpha Stickers. These stickers are also from my June Cropaholic Kit left overs.
The stickers also form my title, and subtitle....


So cool! & I love the fussy cut doll - works too well with my layout theme! 

And there you have it!
Nautical Bliss is certainly not just for the seaside.
 It's gorgeously pretty for scrapping your girls with & it's in the 
Shop & Crop Scrapbooking store for purchase here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment