Imaginarium Designs: September Layouts




Hi my fellow Creatives!
Welcome to a new month of awesome inspiration & creativity!

 I am starting September off with some super fun & playful layouts!
 You'll spy lots of the new Imaginarium Designs chipboard available & hopefully I'll inspire you to get creating ;)

First up, a seriously cool Dad and Son page......

"Special For Today"


I know, how divine is that pic?!!
 Mr A for Awesome and his Dad down at the beach and just hanging out! Love it!
And what a fabulous boy page!
Natalie May's new pie chart chippies are soooo awesome! 
(& they partner perfectly with that Cut Shoppe X File digital file)
A great embellie for masculine pages! 
I have inked mine in Black and Island Kaisercraft Ink Pads.
Tip: Kaisercraft inks are great for chipboard as they're super juicy and bursting with colour!
Let's take a closer look.....


You'll also see some of my old favourite chippies here too....
Steampunk clock & cogs;
 Both of which I have sprayed with an iridescent peach misting spray.
This has an almost rusty, metallic look to it - perfect for partnering with some precious metals!
A super cool, masculine layout - find the chippies here...







Next up, a really pretty girly page....

"Your Time To Shine"


Isn't this pretty?!!
Those papers and ephemera are from the all new Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection: Life Is Beautiful, but it's that awesome title that I'm crushing on....
Evidence that our chippie titles are truly perfect for all our layout lovelies!!!
Apart from that fabulous new title, "Your Time To Shine", this page also contains Natalie's new mini hand drawn hearts, & the left overs from an old corner flourish.
Left overs?? Well, hardly - just take a peak at how cute it looks?


All my chippies on this page have been painted in acrylics, 
& then coated in glossy accents for a super glossy finish.
The glossy touches really tie in with the enamel dots too! 
Here's another look at that awesome title....


So very special indeed!

Find these chipboards here...





And my final page that I am sharing today is, 

"SO wonderful"


Another one of those awesome moments! 
Such a beautiful photograph!
And a really super cute page featuring the new Crate Paper Inc's WONDER collection.
I am huge fan of playful papers and designs, and this is just darling for children's albums!
But again, the show stopper is that incredibly intricate chipboard!
That new frame is just heavenly! 
I've coated it, the James Corner and the word 'wonderful' in Bo Bunny's Gold Glitter Paste for extra added WOW factor! 
I think the results speak for themselves - but take a closer look.....


Oh, and more of Natalie's Hand Drawn Hearts too! 
(These are my go to embellishment at the moment - a new favourite!)
Very cool! Happy fun pages that make my albums sing!
Find these chippies here....








And there you have it folks!
A new month, new chippies and hopefully some inspiring new ideas to get your creativity sparking!

Thanks for visiting, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment