Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Come Fly With Me!




Hi everyone!
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio deliciousness!
Today I am sharing a super fun boy page created with the Flying High collection;
Come Fly With Me
2015-04-08 14.23.04
Yep, that's my boy alright!!!
He is both the cutest and happiest lil guy in the whole world!
I love how playful Flying High is - it's a great match for my lil man (& for all cool lil guys)!
The airplanes and clouds sing fun, fun, FUN!
& let's be honest, Mister A really is up to hillariousness...
"Cheese Me" he said when I took this pic of him, not shy of the camera at all! LOL!
I selected the fun geometric patterned paper: aptly titled 'Little Man' for my background paper.
I also kept to a fairly blue feel for most of page. To break it up just a little, I added a kraft cardstock matte base & then balanced the blue paper and journal cards with those cute bright stickers!  The wood veneers link with kraft cardstock and bring it all together perfectly!
Let's take a closer look.......
2015-04-08 16.12.42
Yep, too cool! I love those wood veneers! They are just so much fun!
I do love a lil mixed media too....
So, to add to the playful feel of this page I used a geometric triangle mask, texture paste and a few drips of paint to create more interest. I also used staples to hold the journal cards in place, which combined with the painty backdrop neutralised some of the over cuteness of the airplanes!
2015-04-08 16.14.10
Just how good are those stickers?!! They really are a joy to use - peel and press easily & look awesome!
2015-04-08 16.15.18
The journal cards form my title on this layout & they are just the coolest!
Just like my lil man - the super coolest kid around town, lol!
Well, there you have it, more Flying High awesomeness & inspiration,
Thankyou for visiting and leaving a comment,

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment