Couture Creations December Project # 1




Welcome back Happy Arty Days fans!

Today I have some beautiful crafting ideas to share!
I just love mixing, matching and layering my Couture Creations dies - 
there's so many fabulous ways to combine them!

Here are a few of my latest creations.......


A beautiful wall hanging that features the new 
and layering with 
Stunning! 

And some lovely vintage style cards.....


Just gorgeous!

Let's recreate a vintage card today!


Start with these dies: 


Use Kraft & apricot cardstock, as well as Vintage Rose Garden paper for your die cuts.


Cut Kraft cardstock 12 x 6in, score and fold in half to create card base. 
Cut Vintage Rose Garden paper 5 3/4 x 5 3/4,
 and attach to card base, as shown above.


Adhere ornamental lace die to centre of card, & then attach sunflower over it.


Adhere scallop circle & vintage border, as pictured.


Embellish with blooms. Add sentiment if desired.

Wow!
Such simple layering, but such pretty results! 

Thanks for joining me today!
 I hope I have inspired you to get mixing and matching your dies 
to create some beautiful new looks!

'til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo




















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment