CMS Challenge #73




Hi everyone!  
Welcome back for another fabulous color challenge from CMS with a twist!  
Challenge #73 looks like this. ...



And the twist is to feature something on your creation that you're thankful for.
Here's my take on this challenge. ...

"Grateful"


Such a pretty page!

I don't normally scrap myself, 
but I am so truly, deeply thankful to be a mum to these 2 gorgeous children!
 Words will never describe how much I love, adore and cherish them!!! So very blessed!

*Photography is courtesy of Elska Studios*

This entire page is created from one of my most used,
& totally loved Kaisercraft collections: Mister Fox
Yes, I know, I use this collection a lot - it's just so very easy to create with!
Very natural colours and fabulous collectables to enhance any creation. 
That cute birdcage and gorgeous white blooms are also Kaisercraft!
I love that this page is so clean, and uncomplicated - 
a bit like my love for my children; so pure and simple! 

Anyway, I hope you liked my take on this challenge.
To have a go yourself, and to see what my talented fellow DT members have created,
be sure to visit CMS here!

Thanks for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment