Primary Colours Layout: Love U2




Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a splendid week :)
I have been having tons of fun with my new Couture Creations Design Team Kit - so many wonderful dies, folders, papers and tools to play with! *JOY*

Here's a sneak peak at one of my many upcoming projects....
Isn't this tag just divine??! Uses the fabulous Sew Jo paper range - love it! 
More of this creative goodness to feature on the Couture Creations blog soon.....So I'll keep you posted!

But I promised Primary Colours inspiration...so here it is! 
Layout: Love U2

  Isn't this paper divine? (Basic Grey: Mint Julep) 
and how pretty are those doilies?!

 Here's a close-up........

Love a handmade paper flower- it really brings the cluster together! 
& how edgy is the stapled ribbon look? (yes, lazy sewer, but so much quicker than pulling out the machine!) So there you have it, my inspiration with primary colours! Such bold, vibrant & happy colours! 
(just like my gorgeous children!)

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, I love to read your thoughts :)

Until next time, 
Have Happy Arty Days! xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment