Elle's Studio: November Kit Reveal & Inspiration!




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration!
Today we are celebrating the release of the new Exclusive November Kit and Add-ons! 
(& of course, I have a few samples of projects that I have created with this month's kit too!)
Here's what this month's amazing kit looks like.......


Oh what fun, indeed! It's no secret that I LOVE all the Christmas things!!!
This kit has it all!
The Add-ons are pretty incredible too.....


Ooooh! SO many pretties!!!!
The Merry & Bright 6 x 6 Paper Stack is totally awesome!
 & let's not forget that Merry Moment Stamp & those veneer snow globes!

And last, but by no means least, this month's Digital Cut Files & Printables.....


All the heart eyes for these too!

I say it every month, but Elle's Studio have done it again! 
So many beautiful products for all your memory keeping projects!


Here's a peak at just 2 of the layouts I've made with this month's kits and extras.....

"Santa! I Know Him!"



Talk about spreading the Christmas Cheer! Such a fun and festive moment documented! 
The mister thought he was so funny being Santa and saying 'Ho! Ho! Ho!' to everyone. Needless to say, that the Ho! Ho! Ho! Acrlyic was a perfect adornment to my layout. 
Here's a few close ups for you....

The mint paper with the snow drops (or are they white polkas?) from the Noteworthy collection coordinated perfectly with both my layout theme and color scheme. To enhance the snow drops look, I stamp the Merry Moment spots in mint ink, and hearts in red ink to appear to travel down the page like falling snow. I further enhance this look by embellishing with the Christmas Hand Drawn Acrylic Hearts, Noteworthy Puffy Sticker hearts, and the small & medium Wood Veneer Snow Globes.   


How fabulous are the Good Cheer Journaling Tags & the  3" x 4" cards from the November Kit?!
I couldn't resist the Santa! I know him! one - perfect for telling this merry story!

Love it! 

Here's another fun & festive memory.....

"Around The Christmas Tree"



Rockin' around the Christmas Tree.... 
All the Happy Holidays vibes here! 
I just adore the fun colors in this month's kit and they work beautifully with my sweet photo!
Here's a better look for you.....


The pops of blue in the November Kit, combined with the Navy Puffy Alphabet Stickers compliment my son's shirt in the photo to a T! They make for a perfect accent color in my otherwise red, white & mint layout.


I create lots of lovely layers with the November Kit and Add-ons for my photo cluster, and tuck in a few die cuts, phrase stickers and even those amazing Wood Veneer Snow Globes. Awesome! 


I am totally crushing on the Wood Veneer Snow Globes - they're just the cutest  Christmas embellishment! I may order a few more of these beauties to use in my Decemeber Daily album!!!


Snow.much.gorgeousness!!!

I hope I have inspired you with today's layouts! 
You can see more from me with this amazing kit later in the month! 


Thanks so much for visiting today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment