Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Midnight Collection Inspiration!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio loveliness with our gorgeous new collection; 
Midnight!
This collection is totally swoon worthy & perfect for my beautiful ballerina! 
Here's my layout.....

"Beautiful"


Isn't this lovely?!!
The Midnight collection is oh-so pretty and makes my sigh every single time I look at it! From the soft and dreamy color palette to the pretty patterns and sweet florals - this collection is errrything! And yes, perfect for documenting the girls (or in my case all the ballet photos) with! Love it!
I have opted for a simple vertical design for my layout today.  I have also been inspired by all the trending vertical titles on layouts that I've been seeing in my social feeds. I love how the horizontal striped CV-MN009 SOPHISTICATED paper really directs your eye into the CHIPBOARD PIECES Beautiful title! And of course, I am crushing on all the blooms and florals on this layout too!
Let's take a closer look.....



That title is really stunning! I position it so it's also aligned with the center of the page, and then support it with those indigo leaves from the DIE CUT EPHEMERA pack. Beautiful, indeed!
I use the CV-MN0009 SOPHISTICATED paper on the right hand side of my layout also. However, this time I overlay it with the reverse side of the super pretty CV-MN007 INKY DEPTHS.To soften the join between the two pattern papers, I add the pom pom trim. Such a small detail, but what a difference it makes! So lovely!
Here's another view of that fabulous CHIPBOARD PIECES title....

Truly stunning!


The remainder of my layout is built around my darling photograph, and involves lots of lovely embellishments! I especially adore those layered CHIPBOARD PIECES & ACCESSORY STICKERS  blooms, and DIE CUT EPHEMERA cascading leaves!


Instead of layering my photo onto pretty pattern papers, I decide to mount a CHIPBOARD PIECES frame onto it. I lightly stick it  onto the white cardstock base, and then tuck a few of the brush stroke CLEAR STICKERS beneath the frame. I also tuck in a couple of the bloom ACCESSORY STICKERS.
Next, I adorn the CHIPBOARD PIECES frame with the leaves DIE CUT EPHEMERA. I foam mount the main DIE CUT bloom over the top left corner of the frame, and apply both an EPHEMERA & CHIPBOARD PIECES sentiment to the base of the frame.
I embellish around the photo cluster with ACCESSORY STICKERS hearts & butterflies, falling leaves DIE CUTS, as well as a CHIPBOARD PIECES heart.  

For finishing touches, I add the ACCESSORY STICKERS journaling sentiments, and a sprinkling of our Hello Lovely collection sequins.  So beautiful!
I hope my layout has inspired you to get creating with the divine Midnight collection!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment