Citrus Twist Kits: Whimsical Layout & Process Video!





Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more

 November Kits inspiration 
with this month's edition of the Tuesday Tutorial!
I just fell head over heels with all the gorgeous papers and embellishments in the 


 SO.much.pretty!!! 

I was especially drawn to all the Whimsical collection items from Paige Evans, and couldn't resist using them for today's post.
Here's what I've created.....

"Whimsical Dream"


Other Supplies: Shimmerz Paints Paste-eez in Peach Fuzz, & Shimmerz Paints Vibez in Pop Art Pink and Sweetheart. 

Sigh! Full of whimsy indeed!
Happy girls are the prettiest, and when you team their photo with fussy cuts from the Paige Evan's Whimsical paper #3, you're bound to have sunshine in your soul!
I may have sat for an hour fussy cutting this entire sheet of paper, but I honestly think it was worth it!
Once cut, I played around with the layout design and what would work best for my tiny photo. I then applied my mixed media element, & added all those pretty blooms! It was then a case of lots of embellishments and pretty adornments to my sweet photo.
Let's take a closer look.....


Aren't they gorgeous girls?! Celebrating the happy life, for sure!


The Thickers from the Embellishment Kit are fabulous! Just look at that shiny foil title! 
SO many pretty details from florals, to hearts and those sweet butterflies! Perfect for these two whimsical girls!


Just beautiful! 
There's a process video for today's tutorial & you can check it out on my channel here.
I hope I've inspired you to get creating with your November Kits!  
& that you enjoy watching my video! 
(Please be sure to hit that subscribe button as I'd LOVE to see you on my subscribers list!) 

Thanks so much for joining me today, 
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment