Pebbles: Cozy & Bright Christmas Cardmaking!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Pebbles inspiration with the gorgeous new Cozy & Bright collection!
As we head into December, it's time to start getting all those beautiful Christmas cards created and ready to write! 
Today I'm sharing a super quick & simple tutorial on how to make a set of beautiful cards in next to no time!
Here's a little look at my completed cards.....


Oh aren't these the sweetest?!! So super cute!
I can't help but sing, "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, It's the best time of the year..."
I may have put the Christmas Carols on while I created these pretty cards ;) It really is my most favorite Holiday!
But enough chatter, 
here's how easy it is to recreate these lovely cards...


Start with two sheets of white Bazzill cardstock and trim each sheet 6" x 8". Score and fold each cut to create a total of 4 card bases (repeat this process for as many cards as you need). Use the Cozy & Bright Washi Tapes to border the front of each card - as shown above.


Using the reverse side of pattern paper Warm And Cozy, trim 4 rectangles each measuring 3 1/2" x 5 1/2". Add a 1 inch thick ribbon 1/2" from the base of each rectangle.


Foam mount the Warm And Cozy rectangles and adhere to card fronts.


Use the Cozy & Bright 6 x 6 Paper Pad & punch out 4 large circles . Select an ephemera sentiment, and foam mount onto the large cirlces.


Glue the circle sentiments to the card fronts.


Embellish with  more Cardstock Shapes Ephemera, and an Embellished Brad.
Note: I prefer to remove the pins from the back of my brads and adhere them with foam dots, creating a flair button appearance.


So simple, and yet, oh so pretty!!!
Here's a better look at my Cozy & Bright card set....


SO cute!!!


Absolutely adorable and oh so easy to make!!! You could easily make a dozen of these sweet cards at your next craft afternoon and be prepared for the Season of Giving!
I hope I have inspired you! 
Happy Holidays & thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo


OTHER SUPPLIES:

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment