Pinkfresh Studio: Holiday Vibes Inspiration!




Hi Creatives! 

Welcome back for more Pinkfresh Studio: Holiday Vibes scrapbook collection inspiration! 
Today I have 2 very different but oh so stunning,
Christmas Cheer layouts to share with you! 
First up is this soft & subtle, snowflake inspired design...

"Ho, Ho, Ho!"


Pardon the pun, but this is Snow, much fun!
I just instantly fell in love with pattern paper, LET IT SNOW & knew I'd make a feature of it! I love how soft and pretty this is!
And how super cute is my mini Santa in the photo?! 
I use the LET IT SNOW  paper as the 12" x 12" base, and then layer it with an 11" x 11" white cardstock background. I then use more white cardstock to cut out the free cut file called Fancy Floral (it's from The Cut Shoppe), and back the outer ring of flowers with more LET IT SNOW paper. With such a geometric look to them, these 'fancy florals' make excellent faux snowflakes and look really effective! Using the same pattern paper, I also 'fill' the inner section of the cut file, and then adhere it to the white background. 


With such a soft look, I embellish the fancy floral snowflakes with WOOD & EPOXY BUTTONS, snowflake DIE CUTS, ENAMEL DOTS, a PUFFY STICKER & a few gold sequins (from my stash) to prevent them from blending into the background. Such a fun & decorative way to create interest!
 

I embellish the inner section with that very cool, Ho, Ho, Ho! CHIPBOARD ALPHAS STICKERS title - love the pop of bright blue against the icicle blue, LET IT SNOW! 
With the bright red Santa hat, my photo is easily identified on the page. To avoid over embellishing it & I decide to adorn it with a pale blue CHIPBOARD STICKERS frame and embellish with just the one WOOD & EPOXY BUTTON. 
Here's a better look at it......


What a cutie! 
 I scatter a few snowflake DIE CUTS & a CHIPBOARD STICKER around this sweet framed image. For finishing touches, I add the Just Believe CHIPBOARD STICKER sentiment. Simple. Sweet & oh-snow-Christmassy! 


Love it! 

Next up, I have this very festive layout with our gorgeous Holiday Vibes collection....
"Xmas Cheer"


O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree!
Told you it was festive!
This time I've created a really bright, bold & playful layout to celebrate the Season! 
Inspired by the Christmas Tree in my daughter's Christmas Parade artwork, & the trending layered 'flaps' look, I've created this stunning feature tree in the center of my page. I have used 1 1/2" wide strips of the B-sides of pattern papers LOVE & PEACE and VERY MERRY, & arranged them to resemble the 'triangle' tree shape. I stitch them into place with my sewing machine, and then use fringing scissors to create a Fir tree appearance. SO cool!  
I use the 25 ephemera DIE CUT for the base of the tree trunk, and then decorate the tree with all the Christmas trimmings! 

Let's take a closer look....


So many gorgeous details & embellishments!
From the gold star atop of the Tree, to the DIE CUT tree lights & ornaments, and those oh-so shiny EPOXY STICKERS and ENAMEL DOTS, this Christmas Tree is just divine! 
With such a striking main feature, I really needed to make sure that my sweet photos didn't get lost amongst it all! To help define them, I place both photos into CHIPBOARD STICKERS frames and position them on an angle to create extra interest. I also embellish them with those very sweet & super cute Winter birdy DIE CUTS. And lastly, to really attract your eye, I position the COLOR DIPPED WOOD ALPHA STICKERS titles above each frame so that you see the photographs as you read the title. 
Speaking of titles, how lovely is the banner subtitle, Christmas Family Traditions?!
 

I love the layered banners look, and just look at those packages under the tree!!!
Such a super fun & adorable layout! 

Whether you like the softer, more subtle, snowy Christmas or
 prefer the bright & bold festivities, the Holiday Vibes collection is bound to impress!  
Be sure to leave me a comment below to tell me which one was your favorite! 
Either way, I hope I have inspired you to start documenting the Reason for the Season
 and celebrate all the Christmas Stories! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Merry Christmas!

Leave a Comment