Spellbinder's November Large Die of the Month




Hi Friends! 

I am so excited to be guest designing again for Spellbinders! 


Today I am sharing a few cards that I have created with the
Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for November!
There are so many elements to this die set that could be used for a variety of Holiday projects,
and you can see the Large Die in its entirety HERE
Interested in joining the Spellbinders clubs? 
You can find out more about it all  HERE
Such an amazing die set with SO many possibilities!
Ultimately it is an Advent Calendar set,
 but for today's post, I just had to use it for Christmas cards!
It's just perfect for cardmaking! 
But rather than rave about it - here's what I've created.....


How sweet are these Christmas tree cards?! 
Such intricate and clever cuts!
I have supported these dies with scrapbook supplies from the gorgeous Cozy & Bright Christmas collection from Pebbles!
Looks like a perfect match to me!

Here's a better look for you.....


O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree....
Isn't this just divine?! 
I just adore how the star die features the tinier inset embossed star - it's all about the details...


And how sweet are those teeny tiny baubles?
Super cute!
I foam mounted the tree to add gentle dimension to this card, and then foam mounted the ephemera sentiment onto the die cut for more interest!

Here's a couple variations featuring the fabulous 


Talk about spreading the Holiday cheer! 


For this card, I also featured the HO! dies from this set. I have cut them in red glitter cardstock for added wow factor. So effective!
I cut the tree design in both gold and silver, and then used the 'left over' pieces to inset the tree design. Doesn't it look stunning?! 
Here's a closer look for you....


Absolutely beautiful! 

I hope I have inspired you with these Festive handmade cards! 
Visit the Spellbinders Instagram for more Holiday Cheer with the November

Thanks so much for visiting, 
& Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment