Shimmerz Paints: Beautiful Heart Layout & Process Video!





Hi Friends! 

I am so excited to share my latest Shimmerz Paints Education Team layout 
(& process video) with you all!
Today I am all about the super pretty blues & purples, and am focusing on the gorgeous Coloringz, Spritz Vibez paints. Yayyy!!!
But enough chatter, let's get straight into the good stuff!

Here's my layout, 

"Beautiful Heart"


And isn't she beautiful, indeed?!! 
You can see that my color scheme is drawn directly from those sweet photos of my darling girl, and the stark white of the photo background is also reflected in my white cardstock base too. 
But it's those pretty blues & purples that are winning my heart! 

Here's a closer look.....


All the shimmery goodness!!!

I have used the Heart & Soul cut file from The Cut Shoppe, and given it a few coats of our favorite shimmery paints! You'll spy
 Vibez: Snow Way Man on the left side of the heart, 
and on the right side (going from the outer heart first) you'll spot: 


I initially start by spraying them directly onto the cut file, but to keep things neat & to stop the colors from blending into one another, I end up using a brush to paint the cut file segments. 

Surrounding the left side of the heart is Vibez: Sweetheart & Coloringz: Vivacious Violet -
 SO very pretty!!!!


Lots of pretty coordinating embellishments, and those sweet inky hearts? 
Yes, you guessed it -  they're simply cut from my excess paint areas from my cut file. 
I can't bare to waste such gorgeous paints!
Here's another view.....

Such incredible vibrancy to these paints! LOVE!!!
And the softness of the pink contrasts beautifully with the bright blue & purples!


Just divine!!!



Want to see more?

You can watch 'how' this layout came together, including my tips for using these fabulous paints, 
in my process video HERE

You can also subscribe to my channel here too

I hope you really enjoy watching my video!


REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints Store order & you'll receive a FREE paint* - yayyy!!! 

*no minimum purchase, can be used on as many orders as you like, not valid with any other discounts*



Thanks so much for visiting today!

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment