Pebbles: Fall Memory Keeping with Spooky Boo!




Hi Friends!

Today I'm sharing the Pebbles love,
 with a super sweet Fall themed layout!
Created with the new Spooky Boo line, the warm tones and pretty plaids are sure to win your heart!
Here's my layout....

"Dream Big"


Isn't this Halloween line just perfect for Fall memory keeping?! I was totally inspired by the Falling Leaves paper, as well as the plaid patterns, and my own memories of quilting and sewing in the cooler months. I love that this fun geometric heart design has a cut file appearance, but is actually created from hand cutting!
Here's how to recreate it....

Start by preparing the layout base. I select pattern paper Falling Leaves , 
and layer it with an 11" x 11" white cardstock background.


Next, select your Spooky Boo pattern papers, and then trim at least five  3"x 3" squares. I chose papers Meow, Hocus Pocus, Hey Pumpkin & Falling Leaves for my layout.

Trim each 3 inch square into equal triangle quarters by cutting diagonally.

Take the triangles and arrange them into a geometric heart design. Play around with the patterns & design, and once happy glue into place.

Prepare your photograph. I use a layer of vintage book paper, and those super cute pumpkins from the Printed Cardstock Shapes pack. These pumpkins are actually Jack-o-Lanterns with spooky faces, so I strategically covered them with the sentiment and blooms. Perfect!

Adhere your photograph to the geometric heart.


Embellish around the photo with more Printed Cardstock Shapes, as well as that gorgeous Wood Sticker from the Jen Hadfield Patio Party collection. The inclusion of the wooden embellishment really adds to the warm, outdoorsy, Fall feel of the layout.


Add the layout title and subtitle, with the Patio Party Thickers. Again, the wooden appearance really emphasises the  Fall look.


I even add a few of the laurel leaves from the Patio Party Thickers into my photo cluster.


So simple, and yet, oh so beauti-Fall!


In keeping with the quilted look, I also embellish with buttons and sequins from my sewing box. Cute!
I add the gold stars from the Printed Cardstock Shapes pack, as well as a few tiny butterflies which I fussy cut from the barcode trim on the bottom of the Falling Leaves pattern paper.
For final touches, I use my WeRMemoryKeepers Typewriter to add a little journaling beneath my photograph.


Voila!
 A lovely seasonal page that's super easy to recreate! Love it!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with the beautiful Pebbles products!

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Pebbles Supplies Featured
Other Supplies:
WeRMemoryKeepers Typewriter


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment