Citrus Twist Kits: Sunday Sketch with the Good Stuff Kit!




Happy Sunday Lovelies!

My turn on the Citrus Twist Kits blog with today's super fun Sunday Sketch!
Here's what it looks like....


Oooh! How AWESOME is this sketch?!! 
I loved it as soon as I saw it, & couldn't wait to play along with this design! 
For today's sketch I wanted to showcase how fantastic the September "Good Stuff" Add-On Kit is - 
here's what I came up with.....

"En Pointe" 



LOVE!!! 
Such a special moment documenting my daughter's first pair of pointe shoes! Milestone moment for every young danseur & ballerina! 
And how gorgeous is this Add-On Kit?! Everything you see (apart from my cardstock base) is from this kit! Now that's cool! 
Here's a closer look....


As it's a ballet page, I just had to draw on all the pink elements from the Good Stuff Kit. The Vicki Boutin Die Cut Ephemera pieces, combined with the MME Girl Meets Glam Decorative Brads, were the perfect option for all the ticket / tag elements in the sketch! They really pop against the otherwise black & white page!  Pretty! 


For the pattern paper trim, I use the subtle polka dot pattern paper from the Maggie Homes: Willow Lane 6" x 8" Paper Pad. This paper also inspires the use of the polka dot alpha Thicker, as well as the coordinating brad over my photo. Sweet!
Carefully considered embellishments to adorn my page!


For finishing touches, I use the MME Girl Meets Glam Enamel Dots as an alternative to the paint splatter on the sketch. Love how this looks! 
You can never have too many enamel dots, right?!

And there you have it! 
My take on Citrus Twist Kit's awesome Sunday Sketch! 
Get yours HERE. 

I hope I have inspired you to play along - I can't wait to see what you create! 

Til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment