Elle's Studio: September Kit & New Releases!




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back to the Happy Arty Days blog!

It's the 10th day of the month & we all know that means {squeal!} it's 

Elle's Studio New Release time! 

Yessssss! 
So.much.awesomeness! 

Here's the a look at the Exclusive September Kit....


How fabulous is this?!! Another amazing kit full of fun & fresh designs! 
And the Add Ons are just as good.....

Wow! Stamps, veneers, acrylics and more!
This makes my creative heart happy!

And last, but by no means least, here our the incredible Digital Cut Files and Printables for September....


Label LOVE!!!!

Before you race to the store to shop all these yummy products, 
here's a little inspiration and eye candy with them for you.....

"All The Details"


My Favorite indeed! 
What a wonderful moment captured & documented! 
And how amazing is that stamping?!! 
I have repeat stamped the Love This heart icon from the Right Now Stamp Set in Saffron Yellow ink. I also stamp lime colored ink sentiments around the border of my design - so cool! 
Here's a better look.....


So awesome! 
As well as the lime ink sentiments, you'll also spy a border of Here + Now Phrase Stickers too! 
The remainder of my layout is made from the Exclusive September Kit, September Labels, and our Noteworthy collection. 

Here's a few close ups for you....


Those stamps are just incredible!!! 


The Epoxy Stickers are from our Noteworthy collection, and are the perfect addition to any project!


Such a fun way to document the start of the Fall Season! 

I am sharing more stamp love on my second layout today too.....

"You Are My Favorite Story"




Oh WOW!!!
How awesome is this?!! 
So many beautiful products, cool layers and amazing stamped details!
Here's a better look.....


LOVE this! 

Inspired by the Story Acrylic, and the art of telling stories, I tried to make my Noteworthy layout base similar to an envelope. I position that fabulous title (made from our Hazel Alphabet Stickers, Story Acrylic and Good Eats Wood Veneer) onto the faux envelope fold - really drawing attention to it!


The Elle's Studio Add Ons are always super awesome & that exquisitely cut Story Acrylic is just errrrything!!!
But it's the September Kit teamed with our new Quoted Stamp that I am totally crushing on!!!


How cool is that stamp?!!! 
I stamp the speech bubbles in the royal & sky blue inks, and then use more of those fabulous Hazel Alphabet Stickers to add my sentiments & journaling.
I also stamp the quotation marks in royal blue ink around my photo cluster. Such a fun, inky alternative to using scattered enamel dots or adding painty splatters to a background! 
My photo layers combine the cards & die cuts from the September Kit, as well as the September Labels, Here + Now Phrase Stickers, September Label Stickers, & our Noteworthy collection


So.much.fun, indeed! 

I hope my layouts have inspired you! 


I'll be back in a few days with more Elle's Studio inspiration for you!
'til then, 
Thanks so much for visiting!

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment