Spellbinders Guest Designer: Inked Messages Stamp & Die Sets #2




Hi Crafty Friends! 

I'm back with my second installment of Guest Designer creations for Spellbinders

I am just loving these coordinating stamps and dies! 
SO many beautiful designs with tons of creative possibilities! 
For today's post I am creating with the stunning 


I just adore the feather in this set - it really had my heart! 
But enough chatter, here's what I created with it......


Oh.my.heart! 
Did I mention how much I adore that feather stamp?! 
CAS card perfection! 
This stamp & die set is just divine!
Let's take a closer look......


How pretty is this?!!
Inspired by all things good luck; horseshoes, peacock feathers, wreaths and dream catchers - this card has it all!
I start with a 5" x 7" white card base, and layer the front with a 4" x 7" sheet of clear vellum. 
On smooth white cardstock, I stamp 8 feathers and one lucky horseshoe in black permanent ink. I color them with ink markers, and use their coordinating dies to precisely cut them out. 


I arrange 5 of the feathers into a circle (wreath) design, and glue into place. 


Next, I position the remaining 3 feathers below the wreath to create a dream catcher look. I place a twine bow over the join, and then foam mount the lucky horseshoe over the bow center. 
For finishing touches, I apply white Nuvo Drops on the flowers, and aqua gemstones on the peacock feathers. 


Simple, but oh so striking!!!

The second card is totally CAS, and I just love it!


Simplicity at its best!
Beautifully stamped, colored & cut images that are so striking they need very little to embellish them! 
Here's a closer look at that tonal coloring for you....


Just beautiful!

Spellbinders Supplies: 

Other Supplies:
Black Stamping Ink, Color Markers, Smooth White Card, Foam Tape, Aqua Gemstones, Nuvo Drops, Sequins, Twine.

I hope today's cards have inspired you and you'll pop back soon for my final guest post!
I can't wait to share my next projects with you!
Thanks so much for visiting, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Oh ! I love your wreath so much !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete