The Cut Shoppe: Love Layout & Process Video!




Hi Creative Friends! 
Welcome to the Happy Arty Days blog! 

 I am so super dee duper excited to be sharing my first official project for 

 Yayyy!!! 
I LOVE The Cut Shoppe digital cut files, and have been wanting to be part of this awesome team for a long time. 
Hooray for dreams coming true! 
Such an amazing opportunity - I hope I'll inspire you!

Today's layout is all about putting the focus back on your photographs, 
and the Piece Of My Heart cut file certainly does that and more! 
Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout......

"Love" 


Sigh! Isn't this just the sweetest?!! 
All the pretty, girly things here! 
Here's a better look at the cut file......



Get this awesome file from The Cut Shoppe HERE

This file is an absolute dream to create with! 
With no intricate or tricky cuts, this file cuts out super fast! With its large, clean cut boxes you can see how it really puts the emphasis back onto your photos!
 And if you're a lil time poor (aren't we all, these days?!) it's also super quick to back! 

Here's a few close-ups for you.....


I have used the Crate Paper: Maggie Holmes: Flourish collection, as well as a few bits n pieces from the Willow Lane line, accessory stickers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio & my favourite Shimmerz Paints - for a gentle hint of color and shine! 


So lovely, indeed! 
You'll spy that I foam mounted the Piece Of My Heart cut file for added dimension & interest!


Such a fabulous cut file for my beautiful girl! 

Want to know more about how this layout came together? 
Please watch my process video  HERE 
Also includes my thoughts on layout design, page elements, and why I didn't choose to back this file with multiple pattern papers (& it isn't what you might expect!) 
I hope you'll enjoy watching! 

Thanks so  much for visiting today!
I hope you're feeling inspired to use the Piece Of My Heart cut file!
til next time,




Leave a Comment