Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Throwback Thursday - Hello Lovely!






Hi Creative Friends!

Time to share a lil  Cocoa Vanilla Studio love, 
& today I am celebrating Throwback Thursday with the gorgeous Hello Lovely collection!
I made SO many beautiful creations with this line when it was first released back in 2015, 
but it seems I'm still LOVING it as I had no trouble creating with it again! 
It's just soooooooo preeeeeetty!!!

Here's what I came up with,
"Love You"

Ga ga gorgeous!!!
You'll spy lots of pretties here!
I start with a white cardstock base, to which I add a scalloped punched border trim with pattern paper, CV-HL002 GLIMMER.
Next, I cut out that divine Butterfly Ring cut file (from Citrus Twist Kits) with our super beautiful CV-HL006 FLOWER PATCH pattern paper.
 Absolutely gor-jus!!! This pretty floral paper is simply heavenly! I draw on the colors to inspire my mixed media base.


The media is a simple series of coordinating watercolor rings, paint flicks & splatters. Lots of fun! Once dry, I apply the Flower Patch butterfly ring, and begin to embellish the cut file.
First, I frame my darling photograph with an DIE CUT EPHEMERA frame, and then adorn it with pretty blooms....

Oh how darling is this?!! 
So super sweet!
Next, I take as many butterfly embellishments that I can find, and add them to my page! I love the look of layered butterflies, so I use a few DIE CUT EPHEMERA ones on my cut file butterflies. Cute! For a bit of 'wow' factor, I also fussy cut that beautiful Monarch butterfly from pattern paper, CV-HL005 LUCKY DIP and add it to the largest butterfly in the ring. Talk about a feature piece! This is such a beautiful detail!


Isn't it something?!!
If you look carefully, you'll also spy a few teeny tiny WOOD VENEER butterflies layered on the cut file, as well as scattered around the ring, too! Speaking of veneer, I use the exquisitely cut 'love you' WOOD VENEER as my layout title. So awesome!


To draw a lil more attention to the title,
 I add that stunning brass LUCKY CHARMS arrow to direct you in!
For the remainder of my layout, I simply decorate and embellish on and around the butterfly ring with SEQUINS, ENAMEL DOTS, DIE CUT EPHEMERA & more WOOD VENEER. With such a darling photograph, I can't resist adding a few DIE CUT EPHEMERA & VELLUM HEARTS. So Beautiful!

 
Such a simple design, and yet so incredibly detailed and beautiful!

 
All the butterfly LOVE!!!
I hope my layout has inspired you to go back and revisit some of the older 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections! 
I think it's safe to say that they're still winning my heart over! 
Hello Lovely, indeed!
You can view ALL the collections HERE in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Shop.

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment