Shimmerz Paints: Pastel Pretties!!!





Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back to the Happy Arty Days blog! 
Time for another awesome Shimmerz Paints share, and you guessed it - 
I'm still focusing on those gorgeous new Shimmerz colors
Yay! 
Today is all about the pastel pretties, and I have teamed up our Shimmerz with some of my favourite Dazzlerz pastes! 
Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout.....


*sigh!* pastel perfection right here! 
You'll spy that each Shimmerz color has it's own corresponding Dazzlerz - SO cool! 

What an amazing combination of colors! 
As you can see, I simply applied my Dazzlerz with a palette knife, in a horizontal fashion across my page. I then came in with the Shimmerz and applied lots of splatters and pretty color drops! 
Simple, but oh so effective! 

Here's how my scrapbook layout turned out.....

"Favorite" 


Oh isn't this preeeeeetty!?!! 
I just love this color scheme - so beautiful! 
Sweet & fun, like the subjects in my photograph ;) 
Aren't they gorgeous?! Love em to bits!


I have dived into my stash of gorgeous Elle's Studio products to complete my page. 
To compliment the color block stripes, I stamped the Icon Stamp star repeatedly, & in corresponding ink pad colors too! 
Such a pretty result! 
I then added a mix of Puffy Star Stickers and Star Chipboard Stickers  as well! 
Such a beautiful scrapbook background!

Here's a few close ups for you.....


Oh how divine is that lilac?!! 


Those Shimmerz colors are truly like liquid Dazzlerz! SO awesome!


Absolutely AMAZING colors! 

& remember: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a FREE paint! 
(Offer is good every single time you order, but not valid with any other discounts or codes)
Yay for Free Paint!!! 

Thanks so much for visiting today! 
I hope I have inspired you to get a lil painty!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment