Elle's Studio: June Kit & New Releases!




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back!
I absolutely LOVE reveal day at Elle's Studio & today's 
 June Kit and New Releases are all kinds of awesome! 

***Shop ALL the Elle's Studio new releases HERE***


Here's what the June Kit looks like....


Bright, bold and Summer-tastic! Loving it! 

And the Add Ons are equally as desirable.....

Yessss! How awesome is it all!?!!
And as you'll spy on the clear stamp, 
 we've teamed up with Geralyn Sy from In A Creative Bubble for this month's kit! Yay!
Could it get any cooler for Summer?! 

I couldn't wait to get creating with our new kit and embellishments!
I've created two layouts to share with you for today's reveal, here's the first one....

"Fun In The Sun Shine"

Wow! 
Its no secret that I love playing with color, but the Summer brights in the new 6 x 6 Shine Paper Stack truly called to me! So gorgeous! 
I mounted my sweet photograph onto the rainbow stripe 6 x 4 card from the kit, and then created the other layers with the Shine Paper Pack. I also embellished my photo with some of the Die Cuts. 

I've also used a color block trim down the sides of my page, incorporating the 3 x 4 cards, Labels, Die Cuts, Let's Relax Stamp, and a few embellishments from our Noteworthy collection. 
Here's a close up....


How fabulous are the Let's Relax Stamps?!!! LOVING them! 
They are seriously Cool with a capital C!

Let's take a closer look at the rest of my page.....



Just look at that title!!!
I've combined the Fun In The Sun Hello Happy Puffy Words with that colorful Shine Acrylic, and I've trailed the Bright Hand Drawn Acrylic Hearts through the center of it all! 
It's so impressive!   
Loving the addition of the sun Die Cut and the fussy cut clouds! Super fun and playful! 


Gor-jus!!!

For my second layout, I have gone for a cooler color scheme and created an 8.5 x 11 layout....

"Hello Summer"


OH! I love this! 
I have been so inspired by our pocket page team members, that I couldn't resist giving it a go - AJ style!
 I machine stitched that divine 6 x 4 mint chevron card onto my cardstock base, to create an instant pocket! I've filled it with stamped & journalled cards about this special moment and our Summer memories....


Love!
And how good is that Summer Vibes stamping?! 
I said it before, and I'll say it again, the Let's Relax Stamp set is fabulous! 
And speaking of fabulous, the Summer Wood Veneer Frames are just amazing! 
The warmth of the veneer adds balance to this otherwise cool page. 
I have positioned my Hello Summer frame onto the front of the pocket, to ensure it makes my photo the feature of my layout!



My subtitle (You Are Awesome) is created from the Hello Happy Puffy Words, and wraps itself around the pocket. I just adore the white on white look - so crisp! 


I embellish with Labels, Die Cuts, and yes another of the Let's Relax Stamps!
You'll also spy Puffy and Epoxy Stickers from the Noteworthy collection. 



Can't Get Enough Of This, indeed! 
June is all about documenting those Summer memories - I hope I have inspired you to do so! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back a lil later in the month with more Elle's Studio inspiration!
til then ,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment