CSI Challenge: Case File No.255




Hi Everyone! 

There's a fabulous new case file happening over at 

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration

& even better, Cocoa Vanilla Studio are sponsoring this month! 
Needless to say, I couldn't wait to play along! 

Here's what Case File No.255 looks like....


How much fun is this?!!

Here's what I've created for it....

"Cherished Moments"


Isn't she beautiful?! 
The gorgeous Bohemian Dream collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio was the perfect partner to solve the case with! 
I was definitely inspired by the colors and the image of the ballerina - so pretty!
You can see more of this layout, close ups and all the details on how I created it on the 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Blog on the 13th June 2018.

I hope you feel inspired by my layout, and join the team at CSI and play along to win some very cool prizes!
** Visit the CSI blog HERE to read more about their challenges, and to upload your entry too! **

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment