Paper Issues: June: What's Going Down?




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness!
Today I am playing along with another NEW challenge -

This challenge is super fun! 
To play along, simply create your layout in the bottom third of your page!
All the focus is on the base - simple!

Here's what I came up with....

"Beautiful Day"


Sigh! 
How dreamy and delicate is this?!! 
Oh.so.preeeeeeetty! 
This is one of my favourite photos of my tiny danseur! Such a beautiful ballerina!
I have used the gorgeous Crate Paper: Maggie Holmes Flourish collection for this sweet page, as well as some of those fabulous Nuvo Crystal Drops
I've kept to a really soft and pretty color palette, including those tiny pops of blue! 

Here's a closer look.....



Oh how stunning is that gold leaf trim?!!
Loving all the gold foil - it really adds that wow factor! 


And speaking of wow, how about that veneer frame!?!! 
I just love that touch of vintage whimsy! 


Butterflies, florals, and those crystal drops make for such a lovely, feminine page!
I hope my take on this challenge has inspired you to get creating
& play along too! 

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will always save you $$$


I can't wait to see what you'll create!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment