Pebbles: Land That I Love Planner Pages




Hi Pebbles Friends & Fans!

Today I am sharing one of the most loved Holidays in the planner girls' calendar - the 4th of July!
"Oh say, can you see...." 
I'm singing as I type this post, and feeling all the Land of the Free feels right now!
This is such a wonderful holiday to celebrate, and I just love the Red, White & Blue adorning the pages of my weekly view planner! 
Forget functionality, this week is all about showing your stripes -  and plenty of them!
Here's how I've prepared my pages for this special occasion....


God Bless America!
As I'm quite the planner addict, you'll spot that this is yet another new planner in my stash! (Sssh! Don't tell Mr Baldwin - he doesn't need to know ;)  ) You'll note that this a much larger size and more 'boxed' style of planner (it's a MAMBI Happy Planner) compared to my previous planner & traveler's notebooks shares. The great thing is that regardless of planner size or type, you can take the ideas from this post and edit them to best suit your  daily organizer needs. Yay!
Here's how I created this patriotic spread....
First you'll need to gather up your Pebbles: Land That I Love supplies. As well as embellishments, you'll also need pattern papers Stars & Stripes Forever, Happy 4th! and Land That I Love.


I just LOVE those Puffy Stickers! Oh My Stars, indeed!


I start with creating the full size decorator boxes. For this specific project, that means trimming pattern paper Stars & Stripes Forever to size 1 1/2" wide x 2 1/2" long. One 2 1/2" x 12"strip will create exactly 8 boxes, with the choice of two patterns - stars and stripes OR blue with white stripes. Adhere to your pages as shown above.


Next, take pattern paper Happy 4th! and trim all the 'strips' to create faux washi tape.


Trim to size, and adhere with glue. This is already starting to look good!


Trim a 3" x 4" card from pattern paper Land That I Love, and create a 'flap' or two for hidden planning! I use a Printed Cardstock Shape flag as my second flap. I tape them into place with some red tape from my stash.


Decorate with a few Puffy Stickers! You'll see that I have cleverly positioned my puffy star stickers to double up as 'dot points' in my planner! Much more fun than asterisks or bullet points!


I add more Puffy Stickers, and embellish with the 6 x 12 Accent stickers too! You can never have too many stickers!

 

Next I create a few planner clips for the top of my page. To make, simply hot glue some of the Printed Cardstock Shapes to metal paperclips. For finishing touches, I tie a patriotic ribbon to the base of my planner to act as my page  marker. Love it!

Here's a closer look.....

 

I love the 'flaps' - such a fun way to decorate without losing all your pen space!


The Red, White & Blue speaks for itself!


I hope you're as excited as I am for the Fourth of July celebrations! I can't wait to see what your planners, organizers and notebooks will look like this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by today,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Pebbles Land That I Love Supplies:

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment