Pinkfresh Studio: A Case of the Blahs Layouts!




Hi Friends! 

I am so excited to be sharing a closer look at the super fun Pinkfresh Studio: 
A Case of the Blahs collection!
This collection is essentially for documenting everyday life - the good, the ok, and even the ugly! Hence the blahs!!! LOL! So much fun!
Ever wanted to get to know me better? 
One of my new year intentions was to share & create more about my own stories - not just my beautiful children. The coffee references in this line were ideal for my coffee additcted, not so perfect, totally awkward self!
So be kind, as I share a selfie & a closer look into the 'real life' me....

"Life Begins After Coffee: This Is Me"
 
Yes, this IS me!
---->I heart black & white stripes!
-------> I love big shades to hide under
-------> I am so super boring
(I choose PJs and a family time over just about everything!)
------> I am totally annoying - OCD when it comes to cleaning, can't eat out because of all my allergies/intolerances and I *may* have perfectionist tendencies.... I even annoy myself! 
------> I have a HUGE love of coffee
Infact, it would be safe to say that my daily mantra is:
First the coffee, & then the things! 
And despite my honesty, & outright awkwardness, how cool is this page?
 I have a thing for blue - so it made sense that my layout featured my favourite color! I used the reverse side of patterned paper, OOPS! as my base, and layered it with white cardstock. I used the 6 x 6 PAPER PAD papers to back my coffee mug cut files (yes, there's even a blue coffee mug or 5 in my home),  & you'll even spy a few fussy cuts from pattern paper MESSY.
Actually, given that we're being honest here, my OCD did not allow me to fussy cut that circle Life's Hard Coffee Helps - I used a punch. Ha! Told you I am totally annoying! Perhaps that's quite enough about lil old me.....
Back to my layout, I couldn't resist decorating my travel mugs - the FABRIC DIE CUTS are such a perfect adornment, as are the EPHEMERA tags!!! 


There's a smattering of ENAMEL DOTS throughout my layout, because I love to throw around a lil confetti! And because, well, I heart all the pretty things in life!
Travelling up & along the flow of my design, you'll spy the MESSY pattern squares, and some fun - real me - sentiments....


How fantastic are the PUFFY STICKERS?!!!
I truly am Perfectly Imperfect too! More flawsome, & less awesome than I'd like to acknowledge, LOL! Needless to say, the PUFFY STICKER at the top of my page is the perfect finishing touch - Awkward!!! (yes, much!) 
 Let's take one last look at those fabulous mugs....


Feeling all the feelings - thank goodness for coffee!!!
And that's about as raw, and honest as you'll get to the real me! 
Now for something totally different!
I wanted to showcase the versatility of this amazing line - with a nursery page!
Yes, you read correctly! A Case of the Blahs isn't limited to just blahhhing about! 

Here's my second layout, 
"Hush-a-bye"


Isn't this just darling?!
Our newest nephew is the bees knees in our family, & I just had to create another page for his album! This is really delicate & I just adore the doubled up CHIPBOARD STICKERS frames! The frames really bring emphasis to that sweet sleeping cherub! 
And how about those sleep sentiments?! Snooze, Good At Naps... just perfect for this content bubba! 
Like my previous layout, I used the 6 x 6 PAPER PAD for backing my cut file. These pads are just ideal for this type of crafting - saves wasting whole sheets of 12 inch papers! (& they're also handy for pocket pages and cardmaking too!)
You'll also spy pattern paper AWKWARD to the left of my design, I love that striped trim at the base of the paper. I rotated mine so it anchors my cut file heart! So cool! 
Speaking of cool, how about the PUFFY ALPHA STICKERS?!!!


Seriously awesome alphas!!! So bold, & super striking!
And yes, more ENAMEL DOTS for good measure! I can never have too many!
 
 
Cute EPHEMERA pieces are tucked beneath my CHIPBOARD STICKER frames, adding interest to my photo cluster. 
Here's a closer look for you....


So super sweet! Love everything about this! 
And there you have it, two very different looks with the awesome A Case of the Blahs collection! I hope I have inspired you to get creating with this collection!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment