Elle's Studio: February Cut Files Focus!




Hi Creative Friends!

Do you LOVE the awesome coordinating cut files in the Elle's Studio store as much as I do?!
I was so excited when I saw the February cuts - they're so much fun, and the creative possibilities are just endless!

Here's what our fabulous February Digital Cut Files look like.....


So awesome, huh?!!

Pardon my cheesy pun,
but the love heart speech bubbles really spoke to my heart, lol!
Here's what I came up with to inspire you.....

"Happy Heart" 



Oh isn't this sweet?! All the hearts, indeed! 
I am huge fan of repetition & pattern in design, so creating a variation of sizes in the same cuts was a great way to highlight our files!
To create more interest, I also used a solid white cardstock against that textural woodgrain pattern paper from our Family Fun collection. The white really pops! 
I also foam mounted a couple of those heart speech bubbles for added dimension
For even more emphasis, I paper pieced the speech bubbles with solid colors from the 6 x 6 XOXO Paper Stack. This avoids your eye from being distracted by pattern papers, and maintains the focus on those files - which ultimately, directs you to my darling photograph! 



To avoid being too 'stark', I embellish a few of the cuts with those fabulous Heart Of Gold Chipboard Stickers, as well as some Enamel Dots. 



You'll also spy some of the January Hand Drawn Acrylic Hearts adorning my layout.  


I use one of the smallest cuts to embellish my photo too! Awesome!!!


Such a terrific result from just one element within our monthly digital cut files set! 
I can't wait to see what you'll create with them!

Shop ALL the Elle's Studio lovelies HERE!
& remember, our monthly kits sell fast! 
To avoid disappointment sign up for a kit subscription HERE. 

Thanks for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment