Elle's Studio: March New Releases!!!




Hi Creative Friends!

Are you as excited as I am about the

Elle's Studio March releases!!

OMGoodness! You'll squeal over how good this month is!

And let's not forget, it's Elle's Studio 11th Birthday! Yay!!!
That means all our March orders are receiving discount scratch tickets PLUS our kit subscribers
(current and new sign - ups this month) will  receive an exclusive gift!
Oh Happy Days!!

First up is our March Exclusive Kit....



Oh W.OW!!!
So many beautiful elements including Spring, Easter, St Patrick's Day and RAINBOWS!!!
It's no secret how much I heart all the rainbows, and that leads me to the March Add Ons....


Oh.my.happy.rainbow.heart!!!
From a rainbow of acrylic hearts, to labels, cute bunnies and oh yes, an actual acrylic rainbow this month's Add Ons are sure to sell out in minutes! Pre-order NOW!!!!

Need more encouragement?
Well the cherry on top for March is our sensational Printables & Digital Cut Files!
Check  'em out..... 


Needless to say, the March Kit plus Add Ons are my favourite EVER!!!
Love, love, LOVE!!!!

Here's what I've created with them so far.....

"Chasing Rainbows"


Eeeeep!!! Rainbow errrrrything!!!!
I just couldn't resist creating a page about my two darlings chasing rainbows at the beach - so good!
The largest rainbow is created from our Digital Cut Files, and backed with papers from our Live Laugh Love collection, and embellished with those super sweet Little Acrylic Hearts
The Rainbow Acrylic is layered onto the cut file rainbow, and also onto a hand cut cloud from the Family Fun 6 x 6 Paper Stack. 
The final rainbow has been fussy cut from the 3 x 4 card in the March Kit  - SO good!!! 
I also use the 3 x 4 cards to frame my photo...


Just divine!
But it's those rainbows that are making my heart swoon.....


Does it get any happier and prettier than this?!!
Loving the bold black Puffy Alphabet Sticker title - it really pops against all that colour!


Gah!!! Told you this kit was Aaaaaah-mazing!!!!

My second layout is a really soft and delicate newborn page.
Mainly as it's too early for me to document those Easter moments, 
and bunnies are the perfect embellishments for baby pages!
So something a lil different....

"I Heart This"

Nawww!!!
Isn't this heart melting?!!
Just adore this photograph of my boy holding his baby cousin for the first time! 
So precious! 
I've used 12 x 12 pattern paper from the Family Fun collection  as my background paper, and then been inspired by the pretty purples, and teals in this month's kit. 
Here's a few close ups for you....


Those bunnies!!! Oh they're the cutest ever!!!
To balance the cool color scheme, I also feature the Wood Veneer Bunnies in my layout. 
Not only do they add warmth, but also add dimension and interest too!

And when it comes to embellishing, 
what could be more effective than a sprinkling of our Enamel Dots 
and those divine Little Acrylic Hearts?!!


I love the gentle blue tones beneath my photo - so soft and subtle!
You'll also spy that sweet purple hearts paper; it's from our XOXO 6 x 6  Paper Stack, and just compliments this layout perfectly!


And for finishing touches, the Big Moment Phrase Stickers  really add that special something!

Such a pretty look into my first creations with the sensational March Exclusive Kit & Add Ons!
I hope I have inspired you - I can't wait to share some more projects with you soon!

NEED this kit?
Start a subscription HERE
and never miss out again!  

Shop ALL the awesome Elle's Studio New Arrival products HERE

Happy Birthday Elle's Studio! 
I am so delighted to be part of this incredible team!
Here's to many more successful years ahead!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment