Paper Issues: March Scraplift Sunday Wk1






Hi Everyone! 

It feels like ages since I played along with the awesome Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday challenge! 
So good to get back to it & have some much needed scrappy time!
Today's lift is courtesy of the very talented Wendy Tipton and her layout looks like this....


Isn't this something?!! That banner, that stitching, SO much awesomeness!!!

And here's my take on it....

"So Cute"


Oh how super cute is this!?!!
Just adore these two! And I think this layout says it all!
I stuck fairly close to Wendy's original design, but gave it my own 'feel'.
Hope you like it!

I have used Crate Paper's Main Squeeze collection & I am just adoring that specialty paper,
Red Glitter Hearts - it's so pretty!
You'll also spy pattern papers Just Love, & SWAK as well as tons of super cute heart embellishments!

Here's a closer look for you....



Oh gosh! The Heart Tassels, the Puffy Stickers, the Ephemera... I heart it all! So stinkin' cute!!!

And speaking of cute, how about that Sweetest Puffy Thickers title.....


Gor-jus!!!
There's so many divine embellishments in this collection!
You'll even spot Chipboard Stickers, and 6 x 12 Stickers too.....


Gah! Sweetness overload!!!

What a pretty take on this week's Scraplift Sunday!

Needing more Crate Paper in your stash?!
& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you 20% off your total spend - YAY!!!



I can't wait to see your interpretation of this week's Scraplift Sunday!
& you'll go in the draw to win a Paper Issues Gift Card.
Goodluck!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Recognized those sweet kids. Like Wendy's layout too!

    ReplyDelete