Elle's Studio: March New Releases & Inspiration!





Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration!
This month's exclusive kit and new releases will have you swooning!
SO.much.gorgeousness!!!
Before I share what I've created with these amazing products,
here's a look at what's new in the store!

March 2019 Exclusive Kit



March Add Ons


March Digital Cut Files & Printables


Told you it was gorgeous! 
So many beautiful colors, patterns, designs and embellishments for all your creative needs!


Here's a look at just 2 of the layouts that I have created with these awesome products!
First up, a fun, adventure boy page.....

"Ready, Set, Go!!!"


Whoa! Ready for adventures, indeed!
Such a cool kid! 

Other Supplies: White cardstock, Staz On Black ink, Umbrella Crafts Premium Dye Inks: Mint & Blue. 


Here's a few close ups.....


I'm absolutely LOVING the veneers in this month's release!
Those large numerals are SO cool! & the speech bubbles are all kinds of awesomeness! 

Lots of lovely layers here! 
And I must mention those incredible Puffy Stickers and The Details Stamp - so good!!!


That fabulous Love This Speech Bubble die cut was fussy cut from one of the March Kit 3 x 4" cards. Love how it looks as an embellishment!
So.much.awesome!!!

Next up, another fun and playful page for my sweet boy, 

"Happiness" 


Oh isn't this the sweetest?!!
Every time I look at this layout I hear myself humming, Judy Garland's, "Over the Rainbow"
So innocent & pure! 

Other Supplies: White cardstock, cotton thread/machine stitching, baking paper, blue fold back clip.

Here's a closer look at this sweet, rainbow inspired layout....


Do I even need to mention how amazing the Spring Puffy Stickers are?!!
Seriously, that rainbow and rain cloud set are aaaahMAZING!
And clearly, they inspired the whole design of my layout! Rainbow LOVE!!!


I just love the embellishment rainbow that I've created! 
Such a fresh take on the rainbow trend at the moment!
The bright, fun colors of the 6 x 6 Springtime Paper Pack enhance this fresh and contemporary twist on Spring rainbows - Love it!!!


The speech bubbles are a super cool addition too, don't you think?

And there you have it! 
So many beautiful new releases & you can get them ALL in the 

Come back a lil later in the month to see more from me with this amazing kit! 
Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time,


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment