The Cut Shoppe: All Heart





Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more super fun, digital cut file inspiration!
Today I am sharing a cute & sweet layout of my two darlings with 

"Here Together"


Isn't this adorable?!!
I have combined the All Heart file with the beautiful Pinkfresh Studio: Everyday Musings collection. So bright & beautiful! A really cute & fun page! & those colors just scream Spring! 
The All Heart cut file is one of my all-time favorites! 
Here's a closer look at it....


Such a fabulous design! & you can never have too many hearts! 
Get the All Heart digital cut file from The Cut Shoppe HERE.

Here's a few close up shots of my layout....

Those hearts are really something! 
Loving the mixed colored alphas over the red ones - so fun!  


I layered my sweet framed photo through the center of the design, and embellished it with a few stickers. You'll notice that I kinda filled the hearts in rainbow order, so to draw more attention to my photo, I only used blue embellishments. So striking!


The All Hearts file is ALL kinds of awesomeness! 
I hope my layout has inspired you to use it too! 
Get the All Heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe HERE

Thanks so much for visiting, 

Leave a Comment

  1. Thanks for the great ideas and inspiration, Amanda! Your creations are lovely and fun!

    ReplyDelete