CTK: Life Crafted Kit: 3 To Inspire!




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Citrus Twist Kits: March Kit inspiration! 
Today I am sharing a few projects for the awesome 3-to-Inspire challenge

Before we get started here's the 3 things you'll need to feature in your projects to play along; 

1. Use pattern paper. There are so many gorgeous designs in both kits this month - so use them up!

2. Include chipboard embellishments. Again, there's a vast array of these in both kits!

3. Add Die Cuts / Ephemera. An easy one to keep things light hearted, &  just get you creating! 

Now, onto the good stuff! 
Firstly, here's what I've created with using my Life Crafted Album & March Life Chapters Kit!


Sigh! Sweet dreams, indeed! 
Such darling pages & a great design to showcase that fabulous pattern paper! 

Here's a closer view....


On closer inspection you'll spy that I have also used the 3 x 8" book mark as part of my page base too! The vintage appearance of this book mark softens the boldness of the pattern paper, and also adds a more masculine feel to the page! 


The chipboard sentiment circles, combined with the star ephemera are the perfect finishing touch! 

I also created a new 'tabbed' section for my Life Crafted Album using the March Life Chapters Kit too.....


Sigh! Isn't this pretty?! I instantly fell in love with that floral paper and knew I'd make a real feature of it! The cream scalloped pocket is also a fave of mine from this month's kit! 
(Especially as I love hidden journaling and interactive album pages!) 


& speaking of interactive elements, the "Did you ever hear the story of..." journal card is the BEST prompt card for this new section of my Life Crafted Album. A place to record all life's little chapters & stories! 


The hearts are such a soft take on chipboard stickers, and really add an elegant touch! Beautiful!

Next up is a super pretty layout that I've created using the March Scrapbooking Add On Kit

"Happy"


Oh!!! Such loveliness! 
You'll spy pattern papers Happy Place & Good Times from the Pinkfresh Studio Everyday Musings collection. I may be a lil biased when it comes to Pinkfresh Studio, but this line really has my heart! Oh.so.pretty!!! 
To showcase more of these gorgeous pattern papers, I also fold up the edges to reveal the B sides....


I layer & embellish this page with lots of the Everyday Musings ephemera too! 
For the chipboard element, you'll spy more of those exclusive ones from the March Life Chapters Kit, as well as a chipboard frame from the February Scrapbooking Add On Kit. 


Such a gorgeous photo cluster! 
Love it!

And there you have it! 
Three very beautiful projects for today's 3-to-Inspire challenge! 
I hope you'll join me and play along! 
Don't forget to share your CTK projects with us in the Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fan Page HERE! 
We really love seeing what you create and love to talk all things paper craft!
Thanks so much for visiting today! 
til next time, 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment