Pinkfresh Studio: Joyful Day Scrapbook Layout & Process Video!





Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Pinkfresh Studio inspiration! 

Today I am creating with the gorgeous new Joyful Day collection! 
Such a dreamy collection to work with! 

Here's what I came up with.....

"Birthday Girl"


Told you it was dreamy!!! 
So much pretty going on here! 

Here's a closer look.....


Sigh! 
This is totally swoon worthy! 
For this 8.5" x 11" layout, I decided to  make a real feature of the floral wreath pattern paper, Big Ideas. I fussy cut almost the entire sheet, and made a decorative border around my white cardstock base. I just love how effective this looks! 


I layer a few of the wreaths with foam tape for added interest & dimension. 
I tuck my sweet chipboard framed photos into the border too! 


I add my title with the tiny puffy alphabet stickers in coordinating colors, and embellish with die cut ephemera, and enamel dots from the mixed embellishments pack. 
Such a simple design, but oh so lovely! 


The sweetest! 


Big fussy cut Ideas never looked so good! 
If you're interested, I have a process video for you to watch...


I hope you enjoyed watching! 

Thanks so much for all your support, 
Have an amazing week!

til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment