Shimmerz Paints: Color Kitz Inspiration & Process Video!





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration! 
Boy oh boy am I excited to share my first layout with the gorgeous new 

The February released Color Kitz was simply stunning, and I couldn't wait to get creating with it!



Soooooooo pretty!
Here's a better look at this awesome Color Kit....


Gorgeous, huh?! 
No wonder it sold out in minutes! 
Yes - sold out! 
The Color Kitz are limited edition so you need to shop fast! 
That said, you can still purchase the individual paints by clicking on them below:


& remember: Type AMANDA  in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints Store order to earn yourself a *FREE paint. 
*Not valid with any other offers. 

For today's project I have created a Spring inspired layout combining this kit with the fabulous Paige Evans' designed cut file from the limited edition

This kit is still available in the store and looks like this....

So awesome!!!
Get yours HERE before it sells out too! 

Here's a look at my Spring themed layout......

"Happy Memories"


Sigh! Isn't this just divine! 
So.much.pretty!!!!
Florals are always for the win!

The colors in this kit were a perfect match to hand paint that intricate cut file!
 & what a fun way to use your Shimmerz Paints!

You can watch how I create this layout in my short process video HERE 





Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope I've inspired you to get creating with the Shimmerz Paints Color Kitz!

Here's some more eye candy for you.....


That Vibez  is just divine!!! 
The shimmer is amazing!


The One In A Melon sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps are such a super fun inclusion in this kit! 


Just look at all that shimmer and sparkle! 
This hand painted cut file is simply stunning!


Gor-jus!!!

And there you have it! 
Fun, simple creating that looks anything but! 
Spring sensation!

I hope I've inspired you to get painting today! 


Thanks so much for visiting, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment